My Sour Diesel

sourd

4 more weeks....harvest time, she has 4 buds that are like the cola...the other post is blueberry!

in the beginning
DSC_0418_674x768.JPG

DSC_9486_1024x680.JPG
DSC_9492_510x768.JPG
DSC_9487_1024x680.JPG
DSC_9485_1024x680.JPG
DSC_9484_1024x680.JPG
DSC_9483_1024x680.JPG
DSC_9480_510x768.JPG
DSC_9481_1024x680.JPG
DSC_9482_1024x680.JPG
DSC_9479_510x768.JPG
DSC_9478_510x768.JPG
DSC_9477_510x768.JPG
DSC_9470_510x768.JPG
DSC_9474_510x768.JPG
DSC_9469_510x768.JPG

Lookin good! lookin good!:goodjob: I was able to find a new strain to grow, to my surprise it turned out to be diesel. The question is what diesel strain is it? I'm not sure, but it kinda sucks cause there are so many different variations. I'd like to know the specs. on the strain i have. Hope they turn out as good as yours!:peace:

Thanks man, the biggest problem is the cola and buds are getting so big, (That's a good thing) but I'm worried they're going to break the branches/stock because it's small for the size of the buds and cola. Another thing, I didn't realize how SD spreads out. Almost wide as it is tall...

Good luck with your grow....:thumb:

Looks like your supporting them good enough. As long as they don't lean to far you should be fine. Can you tell me a bit about how you grew your diesel, lights/how tall when you started 12/12/days in flower. I am a little concerned with my new clones growing so fast. I just transplanted 19 days ago and now i need to transplant into 3gal, and let them grow for another week before putting them on 12/12.

Thanks, I'm still a little worried about the weight vs the stem, I have 4 to 5 weeks to go.. As for lights and hood. Sunleaves Sunspot Reflector also Bat Wing hood, 400w MH/HPS bulbs. Got the Sour Diesel x2 clones at the end of July, had problems with one, didn't think it was going to survive. Bought a Strawberry Cough so that gave me 3 plants all clones. a friend gave me a hand full of Blueberry seeds, so just for shits and giggles, I tried germinating 4 seeds, one survived, now I have 4 plants.

When the BB came along, I didn't want to kill it, not after germinating. (Wanted to see, what would happen with her) To make a long story short, by doing this, I was keeping the other 3 from going into flowering. The sick SD, became as tall as myself and very wide.. (I chopped her, to big with the other 3 for my light system). One might say, I sacrificed her for the BB seedling.

I think they were topped at 10" to 12". the lights were on 18/6 during Veg stage. Roughly they were 4' tall going into flowering, first week, lights 11hrs on, 13hrs off, then 12/12. I've used Foxfarm from the start, when they started flowering, started using molasses (Blackstrap,Sodom Free) remember one thing, you need to read the plant, when it comes to nutrients.

I started giving nutrients about 4 weeks in, I don't give them the amount that reads on the bottle, about half of what they recommend. Also I only transplanted them once, the SD went from a 20oz cup to a 3 gal pot, using Foxfarm Ocean Forest soil.

One more thing, I flush about once every 3-4 weeks with Bush Doctor.

Understand, I'm not a pro!! might say a rookie!

This is how, I did it!

DSC_85201.JPG

DSC_8540_510x768.JPG

This is my Blueberry..Waiting

Good Luck with your grow, hope this helps :thumb:

This is from over feeding Strwberry......It's going to be OK, stinks to high heaven..

Top of plant
DSC_9547_510x768.JPG
DSC_9546_1024x680.JPG

Bottom of same plant.
DSC_9550_1024x680.JPG

PS. for them that thinks flushing is not a big deal...

Example: went to dispensary yesterday, bought Blueberry (indica) and Sour Diesel (Sativa). I smoke joints, (old school) I got home rolled one of SD, very clean ash, color was gray with a white tint, smoke was smooth. At bed time rolled BB, smoke was harsh, coughed my head off, ash was black like coal (no gray) this tells me, they didn't flush the BB that well, if at all.

Bottom line, flushing makes all the difference, when it comes time to smoke it!!

If you don't think so, take two plants, flush one and not the other, see for yourself...

Thanks man! I appreciate all the info. Looking at your tall lady's i was worried they where going to end up super tall, but if you started flower at 4' makes sense now. Just an idea but i've been transplanting three times for every grow. What it does is create nice dense root structure, instead of just circaling the outside of the 3gal pot. Maybe try it out with one plant see if it makes a deference. I'm a big believer of a good flush. My first harvest i did flush but not as much as i should of. The ash was clean but it was still harsh, so the second harvest i gave it a real good flush and it made a world of difference! Good luck with your harvest.:blunt::peace:

sneak peek, cola 11 weeks flowering.......

DSC_9905_510x768.JPG
:thumb:

Thanks, I'm still a little worried about the weight vs the stem, I have 4 to 5 weeks to go.. As for lights and hood. Sunleaves Sunspot Reflector also Bat Wing hood, 400w MH/HPS bulbs. Got the Sour Diesel x2 clones at the end of July, had problems with one, didn't think it was going to survive. Bought a Strawberry Cough so that gave me 3 plants all clones. a friend gave me a hand full of Blueberry seeds, so just for shits and giggles, I tried germinating 4 seeds, one survived, now I have 4 plants.

When the BB came along, I didn't want to kill it, not after germinating. (Wanted to see, what would happen with her) To make a long story short, by doing this, I was keeping the other 3 from going into flowering. The sick SD, became as tall as myself and very wide.. (I chopped her, to big with the other 3 for my light system). One might say, I sacrificed her for the BB seedling.

I think they were topped at 10" to 12". the lights were on 18/6 during Veg stage. Roughly they were 4' tall going into flowering, first week, lights 11hrs on, 13hrs off, then 12/12. I've used Foxfarm from the start, when they started flowering, started using molasses (Blackstrap,Sodom Free) remember one thing, you need to read the plant, when it comes to nutrients.

I started giving nutrients about 4 weeks in, I don't give them the amount that reads on the bottle, about half of what they recommend. Also I only transplanted them once, the SD went from a 20oz cup to a 3 gal pot, using Foxfarm Ocean Forest soil.

One more thing, I flush about once every 3-4 weeks with Bush Doctor.

Understand, I'm not a pro!! might say a rookie!

This is how, I did it!

DSC_85201.JPG

DSC_8540_510x768.JPG

This is my Blueberry..Waiting

Good Luck with your grow, hope this helps :thumb:

Hey Now sourd, Can you help me out about the Bush Master Sledge Hammer product and using every 3-4 weeks. I was told by my hydro shop to use it to stop height growth and reduce root growth. I am doing a small grow and keeping plants short and confined. I was told to use a 1ml per gallon and water a second time after a no nutrient water in between.

What is the flush use of it? Thanks. PS I also read the PDF floating around by the manufactures and I don't recall your formula..I am always willing to learn,,TY

Thanks Everyone.........:Namaste:

I bought them clones from a shop in denver that went out, my sd is in it's last week all fan leaves are yellow, flushed her yesterday. She is stinking up the back part of the house, my girl don't care for it. I told her we are going to miss that smell, told her you know what that is? (she just looks at me) I say VICTORY!!! :thumb:

Bornto420, sent you a message........

Well I F%#ked up last night, I was going to put her in the dark. Thought I turned off the timer. Thought is the (KEY) word, walked in the back door tonight, what did I smell "DIESEL".

Looked at my girl, said do you smell what I do? her reply was, Yes!!! As I went in the hall, I seen a light coming from under the door, I hadn't shut the timer down as I thought. Tonight she will go dark, I think she is ready. It's 90 days into flowering!

Very last pic's before harvest!!!!

sourd1SD_24_.JPG
sourd1SD_25_.JPG
sourd1SD_23_.JPG
sourd1SD_20_.JPG
sourd1SD_18_.JPG
sourd1SD_22_.JPG
sourd1SD_17_.JPG
sourd1SD_16_.JPG
sourd1SD_15_.JPG
sourd1SD_14_.JPG
sourd1SD_13_.JPG