My Tomahawk strain after 5 weeks of flowering: 34 days

ZERbx2

I wish the buds were a little bigger, maybe they'll get there in the next 3 weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_0568.JPG
    IMG_0568.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0567.JPG
    IMG_0567.JPG
    834.6 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0566.JPG
    IMG_0566.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 193
first pic the leaves are twisted and turning yellow, looks like heat or nute stress
I don't know most have turned dark purple around the buds, and turning down, I just looked at under mag, and the purple part has the little guys, but not the tips. with 3 weeks to go maybe they will all turn yellow after the buds drain them.

post some more pics :):)
I have tried bolo those are taken about 8" away, the camera seems to distort everything, because I have no light in the room, I actually had to unwrap the tent get those with a flash. I just added some big Bloom, starting yesterday, I have only used treatment that I added to the coco before planting, and up to yesterday been using tap water mostly, started the Big Bloom with purified. I'm sure it's not heat, if temp it would be too low.

All good bruv hope you have a bountiful harvest we can only get better with each grow!
Sorry I haven't got back to yo bolo, I been occupied, lol! I been trying to get a better look at what you're talking about, I just can't get a better picture, I never picked up on the yellow until you said something. It shows as white same color as the bud under the lights. It looks like it's starting to show a little on all the leaves, and purple hairs are just starting on some buds too. At this point, I'm hoping it's just transferring to next stage, maybe not. I'll keep you posted, I'm not lazy, I just can't get around the tent easily to do certain things, unless I get off my scooter and get down on the floor, which is no real problem, but it's not conducive for taking picture.

All good bruv hope you have a bountiful harvest we can only get better with each grow!
I'm looking at a more mature plant photo, that has the same thing. maybe it's starting to do what this plant has done. Thanks for your help, I will keep you updated. Thanks again.

Attachments

• IMG_0573.JPG
    IMG_0573.JPG
    777.9 KB · Views: 114
Hey bolo, I don't know if this good news or bad. I found a powerful pocket light, and was able to shine on those leafs, they're not yellow, they're turning from purple to white, and seem to be rolling up into the bud. This going to be interesting, here's another shot! I will get another w/o a grow light on. I shine pocket light before I turned on other light.

Attachments

• IMG_0574.JPG
    IMG_0574.JPG
    636.9 KB · Views: 85
Bolo, sorry it's been a couple of days, I have been investigating what looked like Yellow leafs, I got to looking closer, and it turns out to be white not yellow, at first I thought this to be a fungus causing a white mold, now Im leaning very strongly toward an Albino tops, not all of them, but the biggest ones.

Back
Top Bottom