N.C. In the 420

CarolinaSinse

New here from North Carolina Foothills. I was introduced to Cannabis in 1976, and since then have been a fan of this wonderful plant. I am a Medical user and am currently an Activist for Medical Cannabis in our state. I am a Global Moderator at the North Carolina Cannabis Patients Network, a nonprofit organization dedicated to educating the public at large to the safety, efficacy and need for patient protection and medical marijuana legislation in North Carolina. We currently have HB1380 in the House Health Committee who will vote on it in May. We have a petition in support of this bill seeking 100,000 signatures. The petition is only for residents of N.C.

Thanx for the welcome. I joined a few weeks ago and didn't get an opportunity to post. But finally made it back.

I live in North Carolina and am in the process of publishing articles supporting the legalization of cannabis and industrial hemp.

Are you keeping contact with the state representatives that are sponsoring House Bill 1380? What are the next milestones in the legislative process we should be watching?

NC Medical Marijuana - House Bill 1380 - Primary Sponsors:
Rep. Jones
Rep. Harrison
Rep. Mackey

Other sponsors:
Rep. K. Alexander
Rep. Fisher

Much gratitude!
~Garrett

Speaker of the house, Joe Hackney, He can move it faster than any other single legislator in our state. Write him and let him know your thoughts:
joe.hackney@ncleg.net
We need to keep writing our reps and tell them to vote yes or we will not re-elect them! Also petitions in support of HB1380 need to be mailed in by Jan. 31st they will be hand delivered to Rep Hackney. Lets go people get those signatures we need 100,000, and keep writing our reps. They all hear from me on a daily basis, and will till this bill passes.

Back
Top Bottom