2009 - Medical Marijuana in North Carolina

Excellent, then I did my job today :cheer:

Hoping to get some more North Carolina related discussion going on, I'm still fired up from the rally yesterday. There's some real momentum here.

Well, thats good to hear. I was wondering when the movement was going to come knocking on my door. I wish I could have caught the rally. Im in Charlotte, only about 2 hours

100 sq foot grow area and 24 dry oz

dispensaries and any serious medical condition

So far it's a grand slam. Just two more major hurdles, (senate and gov)

Do you know what the vote was?

Soniq, I was glad you posted it because I thought we had no chance on the bible belt. Ive been reading up on it since. I think the health committe meets the board on the 25th of june. If they come back in our favor, we should be good

You think the gov will sign? She's a Democrat but has come out against Medical Marijuana. We've either got a lot of work to do to make sure she hears from her consituency or else we'll need a veto proof majority

I honestly think she will sign it with all the revenue it will bring to the state from licenses, permits, and taxes. I think if the majority gets behind it, she will sign it.

^^That's the spirit.

We need to keep calling and leaving messages of support.

She wants reelection like every other politician does, the more she hears what her constituency wants the more apt she is to change positions

Anyway the hearing is tommorrow not the 25th hopefully everything goes good then we go to judiciary come on people we can do it...

Thanks for the update

We're not getting much main stream media press on this at all.

Like they're trying to slide it through; which is fine by me

ohh smack soniq your in raliegh...im not too far from you...100sq and 22 dry is some of the best laws i have ever seen if if passes.. lets hope..

I'm hoping and protesting and spreading awareness for all I'm worth

Come on NC; remember the patients, or at least what theoretical freedom is

me too

I checked all contacts and all has gone quiet.

I'm surprised the bill's sponsors haven't updated status - if no one else has.

As soon as we hear something, we'll put it up

Wow...I had no idea our state was so close to the end zone... thanks for putting this out there Sonic.

Back
Top Bottom