Need help detoxing in short amount of time

zombii

I weight about 260 and I'm 5'4, smoked frequently (everyday a couple of times a day), and have a urine test in 4 days.

I knew I was going to be drug testing so I stopped smoking on friday night. I have not smoked at all in 6 days, but was expecting a follicle test so I was preparing for that (the luck i have sometimes, I swear).

I purchased 2 at home tests, took one today and I am still testing positive. I also purchased rescue detox ice, but due to my state's local laws the shop I purchased it at can't tell me how to use it. So I definitely need help there.
The guy I spoke with was hinting around the fact that I need to use it the day of but, to subtly give instructions to someone like me is just... pointless. so I need some straight forward direction as the directions on the back aren't all to descriptive either.

In the mean time I am doubling up on niacin (250mg time release capsules), cranberry pills(400mg capsules), chromium picolonate (400mcg), raspberry ketones (800mg capsules), and goldenseal (400mg capsules).

Since I know that THC needs to be metabolized the niacin, chromium, and ketones are all intended to help with boosting my metabolism. I'm also brewing and drinking large amounts of green tea.

I also have access to a gym and a sauna and will be using both up until sunday, so that I stop releasing toxins.

Mainly i need to know if I'm taking the proper steps and I need to know how to use my detox solution.

PLEASE HELP!!! :)

It will take you at least a month to get clean enough to pass a drug test. Start reading up with subbing with synthetic urine or someone elses clean urine. Its still a good idea to continue to try and get clean as a backup plan. Just be sure to dilute the morning of the test just in case an emergency comes up and you have to use your own urine.

I had smoked pretty heavily for a period of several years. I had to pass a test this morning after 3 weeks of abstinence, and passed using nothing.There seems to be so many different methods, and while I wont discount those from people more knowledgeable than myself , I can tell you to not waste your time with cleansing drinks. I purchased one for heavy toxicity, bought an at home test to verify it would work, and failed it. I followed the directions to the letter.

I just decided to lay off completely as that was the only way I could be 100% sure. I diluted the hell out of my urine with water and gatorade. Then popped a few B-complex vitamins for some extra color. This was for a court ordered test, so I know it was accurate. I was able to pass with only that, but I do know that laying off the pipe was mostly responsible. Unless your urine is not warm or completely clear, I highly doubt you'll be subjected to additional screening for creatine levels etc.

I know this doesnt help for a test in a few days, but for future tests, just stay off as you'll have plenty of time to toke up later. Again as someone who used daily for a while, the first week blows, but then you should be cool after that. The anxiety isnt worth it.

I definitely plan on laying off.
As far as the detox drink goes, this head shop is really good about only selling things that do work. I've passed drug tests in two weeks before by loading up on niacin and green tea. But since then this particular company has wised up. And I didn't have near as much time to prep as before.

My hopes with the detox prior to the drink is to get rid of as much as possible so that there is little to no chance that the drink won't work.

Today is the last day I'll be doing the detox thing so that I don't end up releasing any toxins the day of.

I do plan to dilute also.

Fingers crossed my friends, thanks for your advice :)

Well. The detox worked however the drink turned my urine green (which has never happened to me before) and it had a really strong odor of vitamins. I decided to skip using my own pee. I had a bottle of Agent X but this facility tests for synthetic.... LUCKY FOR ME my best friend is a non smoker. I went ahead and cleaned the synthetic urine out of the bottle and had her fill it all up.

I passed of course and have been offered the job.

I wouldn't recommend the rescue detox ice if you have never used it before and don't know how your body is gonna react. But it did clean me out.

Back
Top Bottom