Length of time to detox

Rell01

I was a heavy smoker for a number of years and I quit on June 20 because I knew I had a test coming up in July. I took the test on July 9 and failed. I have discussed this issue in a previous thread. Anyway before I got the results back I smoked a a couple bowls, a few joints and a blunt on the weekend of July 10-12. July 12 was the last time I smoked, so I have not smoked for over a month. I took a home test yesterday and I still came up positive. Ever since I learned of my failed test I have changed my diet to include more fiber and have been eating healthier overall and also have been working out. I'm 6'2" and weigh between 200-205lbs and I've lost about 5lbs. According to the government BMI thing I'm considered to be slightly overweight. How much longer do you guys think I need to completely detox? I know it can take between 30-90 days to completely detox, but typically its about 30-45 days from what I've read. I have to take another test on Monday for work and I'll probably use synthetic, so I don't fail. Any tips you guys can give to help this detox move along?

Back
Top Bottom