Suggest a good detox

Not going to work. You were a heavy smoker and are likely to pop positive for 2 months or more. Go with subbing with a synthetic urine.

Wong.....same situation and only had a 5 day window. It was an Ecup test and was unsupervised.

I ordered two powdered, real human urine kits from Test Clear, and had them sent over night delivery ($153 total). Also, I bought two 5 panel over the counter drug screen ($20) to home test my urine and the kit.

Well, if you follow the directions and don't ignore the directions, and the test is unsupervised then this is what you need. The problem with synthetic urine is that it is synthetic urine, not real urine. I was skeptical at first, but the test clear kit smelled/looked/and 'bubbled' just like pissing in the cup.

If you don't believe me, do what I did and buy two.

No, not selling for the company.....I was caught in a situation that inspired a creative solution. The $$ may look long, but compare that to being unemployed.

Wong.....same situation and only had a 5 day window. It was an Ecup test and was unsupervised.

I ordered two powdered, real human urine kits from Test Clear, and had them sent over night delivery ($153 total). Also, I bought two 5 panel over the counter drug screen ($20) to home test my urine and the kit.

Well, if you follow the directions and don't ignore the directions, and the test is unsupervised then this is what you need. The problem with synthetic urine is that it is synthetic urine, not real urine. I was skeptical at first, but the test clear kit smelled/looked/and 'bubbled' just like pissing in the cup.

If you don't believe me, do what I did and buy two.

Nothing wrong with subbing with powdered urine as long as you're careful to thoroughly mix it. Have seen a couple of people fail because the powder hadn't been mixed good enough. And you only get to use it once so its difficult to use it for randoms.

Back
Top Bottom