Need help identifying Defisiency have pics

Problem_9.jpg

Problem_10.jpg

1ST LOOKS LIKE NUTE BURN......sorry had caps button on..LOL.......the second ...not shure,still kind of newby myself....but I had some doing that and it was underwatered....what i can tell you is that if the plant is still alive, dont take any more leaves off...even know they look dead or bad...there still feeding the plant..the more you take off..the slowere she grows.....the plant will "spit" them off when he/she is ready....hang on for awhile...these guys and there info are the BEST....I would not be growing it was not for them!!!.........good luck man..........PEACE

the yellowing leaves are from the bootom of two diferent plants and the weird looking wide green ones are from another but from the middle of tha plant they are in soil on the 8th & 9th week old they are on tha 3rd week of 12/12

MINE STARTED DROOPING LIKE THE LAST PIC ABOUT THAT same TIME IN FLOWERE....dam caps button..LOL...and have not wooreid a bit about it...as long as the new growth is comming in good...I wouldnet sweat to hard about it...check out my grow...its in the "journals in prigress" part... and you can see some of the same leaves you got there...and like I said before...these guys will deff. figure this out for you...I myself am just starting to get the ins and outs of this myself.

What is the PH of your soil and water? It doesn't look like nute beurn to me, but looks like you might be locking out a few elements. What soil are you using and what are you feeding it? If you haven't already take a look in here and see what you can find. Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial
:peace:

on the two sets of yellowing leaves i got 7.2
and on tha big leaves 7 on PHS the soil for these is from Home depo poting soil from Margo thats like the best i could find where i live

Back
Top Bottom