Need help in planning

voucher

I had this posted in lights, but got no help. I also need good ideas on how to build either a temporary wall with some kind of sealed door.

Last year, I had a decent grow with limited resources and learned a lot while I was growing. I have a 4x8' room that I used & started with a 250w MH ballast & hood and moved up to a 600w switchable ballast & did my 12/12 with a HPS. I only grew 2 plants & vegged for 2 months and got about 2oz of some nice bud using mg nutes and kelloggs soil.

I plan on using the 600w MH bulb this year for flowering and moving up to six plants as well as going with FF soil & nutes. I plan on getting the whole line. It seems like the easy way to get in to other nutes.

I know the 4x8 space is too large and I plan on reducing it by building a wall & either paint the walls flat white or go with that shiny insulation stuff.

My question is, do I go with a 4x4' room and get 37.5 watts per square foot or do I go with a 3x4' room and get 50 watts a square foot? I would still like to get six plants in there, flower for a month, then veg, all with the 600watt system (switch bulbs, of course).

BTW, I think I will be growing a hybrid this time around. Depends on what clones are available when I am ready.

Back
Top Bottom