Need help naming a pipe

KushKid420

Hello to all fellow smokers, I need some help coming up with a name for a new, homemade pipe. The components and structure of the pipe, are, as follows:
a stainless steel red painted, cone-shaped screw-on cap. a stainless medium-sized bowl, stainless, daimond-shaped knuckle, brass threaded insert, (I crammed the end of a good-quality pen into the end of the insert, pulled the rubber grip over the outside, and pressed a blue sleeve over the whole dealio {the insert and sleeve came as one part from the local headshop.}) the pen is a clear orange, and the smoke looks so cool going through it. the whole kaboodle is wrapped up by a brass nipple. (or stainless with a smaller opening, depending on which mood I'm in) I have already thought about using the name "Brainwave" but would like some more ideas.

Thanks all
KushKid420

how about dangerous. I can never advocate smoking out of home made pipes. esp ones that contain any kind of plastics. They can release dangerous gases when they get warm. generally stainless is safe but unless you're 100% sure its stainless and not a cheaper metal I would never smoke out of it. too much chance.. just got out and spend $10 or $20 on a nice safe glass piece..

the plastic will not get warm until the cap has already heated and burns its paint off. i am sure it is safe. i have talked to an older friend of mine and discussed the idea of this pipe. he said as long as the plastic is at least 2" from the heat (bowl) then the heat from the gases will have dissipated for enough to allow minimal heat transfer. I hear you and respect your opinion, but I don't see any immediate danger

Ummmm, No I don't think so. That name just sounds way to ordinary. But I did bow smoke back into it to find leaks. Thanks for the idea anyway.

Back
Top Bottom