Need Help On How To Grow - Newbie

jp1352

Ok So i will tell you about myself so you know what am like and what i know about mary
i have been smoking it for 1 year and i have always thought of growing it but never thought i could
the problem is i live with my Mum and Dad ? and am in the country Northern Ireland and i don't know if that is high in drug busting? but the real point is
if i was to grow what would i need to do and know and what would happen if i got caught ?
please explain how to grow in the newbiest style please :love:

and if from Northern Ireland say :thumb:

:thanks:

Re: Need Help Read Please !

well u live in Ireland so its out of the question to start growing now outside at least , Next spring find a few good weed seeds from online shops and then just throw them in the ground somewhere outside. Give them some water and normal nutrients that ur mom uses for her flowers and wait until around fall for the plants to be done with their cycle. Cut Cure and Smoke. To have a good grow inside u need ur own place honestly no other way around that it will make the whole house smell and u cant hide it on top u will be making their power bill a lot higher.

Re: Need Help Read Please !

well u live in Ireland so its out of the question to start growing now outside at least , Next spring find a few good weed seeds from online shops and then just throw them in the ground somewhere outside. Give them some water and normal nutrients that ur mom uses for her flowers and wait until around fall for the plants to be done with their cycle. Cut Cure and Smoke. To have a good grow inside u need ur own place honestly no other way around that it will make the whole house smell and u cant hide it on top u will be making their power bill a lot higher.

Could i not do it now ? like throw a couple of seeds in the ground ?

If you live with your mom & dad, and your grow is not a legal one, you shouldn't grow at all. You not only risk going to jail, but sending your parents to jail & having their house and belongings taken. This is not only very selfish, but also very dumb.

Back
Top Bottom