Need help on Passing drug test in either a week or two!

hey610

Hello i would like to start out that i'm 19 yrs old, 6'2 and weigh about 156 (very skinny) I'm not a heavy smoker as i was before and stop for over a month and a half but relapse this week i smoked one blunt and was drinking (vodka) on 07/02/2012 and drunk a lot of water (enough that i was taking watery feces) and relapse again 07/07/2012 and smoked another blunt and was also drinking (vodka) i no it was stupid considering i am trying to go in the military and isn't sure when they would be calling me and i don't need the lecture i was want to no how long do you think it should stay in my system and what i need to do to speed the process. I'm pretty sure that MEPS and the recruiter station uses a 50 NG/ML test

To be able to speed up your metabolism, you can exercise or go to the sauna, anything that makes you sweat and drink lots of water and of course, don't use again.

To be safe, I would suggest using a natural detox on the day of the test, like our One Shot Concentrate. This should ensure that the levels of THC in your urine will be under the 50ng cut-off.

If you do this, then you should have no problem passing your test.

Back
Top Bottom