Meps in 2 weeks!

hey610

Hi i'm 6'1 156 (male) so im very skinny i have a urine test in the next 2 weeks that i really need to pass. I recently smoked about 5 blunts on Friday 01/20/2012 and 1 on Tuesday 01/24/2012 now i no this was very dumb of me and can mess up my future but i can't turn back time the last time i smoke before was 10/31/2011 is there anything i should be doing and can do to clear my system (i refuse to take anything they give in the head shops)
also i took a test today 01/26/2012 after drinking numerous amounts of water and not eatting for 5 hours and the faint line appeared on my test

A faint line is good. Congrats.
I would find some detox drinks (from local pharmacy or health food store) & drink as many as I could afford, along with (lots of) water & periodically test along the way. Then I think you'll do fine. :peace:

UPDATE!

ok so yesterday 02/01/2012 i went to my recruiters office to take a piss test (didn't count against me) surprising i passe with a dark faint line and i exercised (just walk 3miles in an hour) in the morning and drunk a good 6 cups of water without eating nothing 5 hrs before the test. This morning 02/02/2012 i woke up and took an reditest panel dip drug screening and i passed with a VERY light faint line my recruiter told me to just continue to drink water and I should be fine my MEPS appointment is next Wednesday 02/08/2012 and now i'm getting paranoid again because i heard that its a GC/MS 15ng drug screening do you think i can pass. I'm not really sure what ng the reditest panel dip was neither

Back
Top Bottom