Quick question about random test!

Twin Blazer

Hi guys... just a quick question. you all have recent replies so I thoght I would get a quick answer or just advice for future reference. I am 37 years old. 5'9 1/2, about 190lbs. I dont work out and not very active. I am not chubby but I have a little beer gut. I usually burn thru 28g in 2 weeks and then I stop for 2 weeks. I was about 21 days without any bud when I took a test on 11/01/2012. I just didnt have the money to try anything that I could have bought. Heres the kicker... I was about 16 days clean when I was given 4 hours to take the test on 10/26/2012. What I did have was about 2 days of full body cleanse (2AM packs of pills, 2AM drink mixes and 1PM pack of pills) left from the summer that I took 2 days before the 26th. I also drink water regularly (1-3 bottle per day). I am pretty sure that I stopped burning on 10/10/2012. Maybe the 11th. Either way I know I was done for about that long. I also had 3 pills that support digestive health during the first week that I stopped burning. I had two multivitamins left over too but note sure when I took those. The test that I took on 10/26/2012 was apparently diluted. Its a good thing I didnt blaze up that friday and weekend after the first test. I drank alot of water and cranberry juice in that 4 hour period before I had to take that first test. So I then got a call from the employer saying that I needed to come in for editional paperwork on 11/01/2012. This I considered getting a few extra days. So glad I didnt break down and burn... but for the life of me I cant figure out why i didnt decide to go out and get a 48hr detox or something to be more confident (other than not having the money so forgot about that option). Yeah so I get to the employer on 11/01/2012 and sure enough they want me to retest in 1hrs time. I rushed home to a jug of cranberry juice and I drank as much as I could (just over half of 32oz) in the 1hr window and still make it to the lab in time. I drank atleast 1 1/2 bottles of water too. I piss a few times before I left home. what was really odd it that when I was finally pissing for the test my piss what super dark. Any thoughts on how I could have done? I will find out on Monday.

If you drink over 32 ounces of fluids before the test you probably will end up with another negative dilute. Drinking lots of fluids days before the test doesn't help because thc metabolites are not water soluble. You were a heavy smoker so its probably going to take at least a month to get clean enough to pass the test. But sometimes some smart dillution can do the trick , its just that its unreliable. Thats why I always advocate subbing with synthetic urine.

thanks for the response time. So even if I was 21 days not burning and a few days of cleansing there is a risk?
There is always a risk. Thc metabolite level vary from day to day. They reside in the fat cells and generally it takes about 30 days for fat cells to die and release the thc metabolites. You can use dillution to help lower the levels of thc metabolites in the urine but there is no accurate way of knowing when the levels are going to be low enough to pass the 50ng cutoff level for thc.
Thats why I'm such a big advocate for synthetic urine. If its a must pass situation then there is no substitute for synthetic or clean urine.

Back
Top Bottom