NEED HELP PLEASE! (have pictures)

thatguystinks

I'll try and keep it simple...
Going into week number 4 of flowering. Everything has been great until about a week ago. I started noticing some droopy leaves with some spots. I flushed and then used 1/2 strength Fox Farm Big Bloom with 1/4 strength Tiger bloom, I also add a little bit of sugar to the mix. I usually water 2 times a week. My ph is always at 6.1. I grow in Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil under a 600w hps. Temps are between 68 and 79 with great ventilation. So after I flushed I waited a couple days and its only getting worse!!! If anyone can suggest anything that would be a big help, I have talked to a couple different people and have gotten different answers for each individual. Thanks for your time;)

Re: NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!! (have pictures)

I do not know why my pictures will not come up... I did everything it said to do. heres a link though..

MG_1769.jpg

Re: NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!! (have pictures)

Yeah it could be the sugar is salting up your roots. You might need to carefully transplant into new soil. Or just keep flushing for a couple weeks to see if it washes out. From the look of the leaves it does look like a root problem

Back
Top Bottom