Need Help!!! Please!!!

Stickyicky12

Took a drug test. The "C" line became vîsible automatically. The "T" line did not show up. My piss still has to be sent off to be lab tested. What does that mean? Help please

If the T line didn't show up it means a possible positive. It will be sent off to the lab for GC/MS testing which will verify exactly what substance tested positive and at what levels. Strip tests do have false positives from time to time. But if you've been smoking cannabis in the last few weeks its probably really positive.

If the T line didn't show up it means a possible positive. It will be sent off to the lab for GC/MS testing which will verify exactly what substance tested positive and at what levels. Strip tests do have false positives from time to time. But if you've been smoking cannabis in the last few weeks its probably really positive.

Dang :( do the levels mean anything?

Dang :( do the levels mean anything?
Depending on your type of test the strip test should have a 50ng cutoff for cannabis. The GC/MS will test for exact levels because strip tests vary a little. If the GC/MS test comes back as say 40ng of cannabis you're fine. It will come back as a negative.

Depending on your type of test the strip test should have a 50ng cutoff for cannabis. The GC/MS will test for exact levels because strip tests vary a little. If the GC/MS test comes back as say 40ng of cannabis you're fine. It will come back as a negative.

Well I'm not a heavy smoker. Maybe half a blunt every other day. Sometimes a full blunt. The night before the test, I shot vinegar, drank a lot of cranberry juice along with a lot of water. The day of the test I shot vinegar again, drank four 16 oz bottles of water, did a detox drink, and peed 5 times before I took the test. I'm not sure if a faint line showed up beside the T. They didn't allow me to stand there more than a two minutes. I feel like they would have told me if it was positive. But they didn't. I'm 5"1 108 lbs. do you think I'll be okay?

Well I'm not a heavy smoker. Maybe half a blunt every other day. Sometimes a full blunt. The night before the test, I shot vinegar, drank a lot of cranberry juice along with a lot of water. The day of the test I shot vinegar again, drank four 16 oz bottles of water, did a detox drink, and peed 5 times before I took the test. I'm not sure if a faint line showed up beside the T. They didn't allow me to stand there more than a two minutes. I feel like they would have told me if it was positive. But they didn't. I'm 5"1 108 lbs. do you think I'll be okay?
Low body weight so its possible you might pass but you have been a moderate smoker and the levels will more than likely be above the 50ng cutoff level. They usually don't say anything because it can piss people off and they have no responsibility to tell you anything. Whoever pays for the test gets all the information first and then they decide where to go from there which just usually means the company just won't bother to call you back to let you know one way or the other. If you don't hear after a couple days call the HR dept and ask if you have a start date yet. Don't mention anything about the drug test.

Back
Top Bottom