Please Respond Fast!

AGx24

OK so I have a drug screening coming up soon, I have to go in before August 24th. I havent smoked since July 19th. Before that I smoked regularly for a month straight. I took an at home drug test today August 13th and tested positive for THC still. It was my second piss of the day and I took it from midstream, I did not try to dillute it because I wanted to see where I stood. There was no faint line at all it was completely blank. I also am 6'1'' and weigh 147 pounds. I need some help here guys, This is for a very good job that I was offered before I knew of the drug screen.

go get on a tredmill and sweat as much as possible drink water or liquor anything to make you piss ..... i once went to jobcorps and i had to stop smokin and i had to get the thc out of my system this was the first time i ever had to do this so i wasnt hip but we were able to play ball and use the gym and in jobcore everyone has alcohol so i just got on the tredmill and and the vodka had me pissin like race horse........or you can just use someone who doesnt smokes piss lol my friend did that once actually got through to for court tho not a job :goodluck:

If you want to be 100% sure then I would recommend using a synthetic urine. This way you don't have to give anything of your own and you will be sure to be 100% clean.

we offer 2 options: Sub-Solution & Incognito belt

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom