Need Help with Cannabis Oil

Nice post Lab Rat! Problem is the Dr.s have no idea about the concentrated oil. They only see the western side of the medical field. They know absolutely nothing of THC besides the euphoric effect. They don't know if taken properly there is no euphoric and that THC is the main healer. It simply isn't their fault, it is what they been brainwashed by the pharmaceuticals/FDA approved meds. Easy to see why the pharmies rule the world with their profits. The Dr.s would be partially correct about the 'angels' :Namaste: Just my opinion.
Hope your doing well compadre.

I'm giving RSO to a friend's dad with liver cancer, he failed chemo and got sent home to die. He was already maxed out on morphine, still in pain and bedridden; he was given 1 month to live. That was 5 months ago.

The day after starting the oil he got out of bed; the day after that he went to the supermarket. Right now he's perfectly fine as far as symptoms go and he just keeps taking the oil. He's no longer taking any analgesics at all, no morphine or anything. My friend is a doctor so as a personal favor the chief of oncology was personally looking at my friend's dad. He was quite surprised when his patient started improving. They will be running tests soon.

Like Motoco said, sometimes its better not to say anything; most doctors would rather believe than an angel came down from heaven and performed a miracle than something they know nothing about is actually working.

I did get yourPM and wrote an answer and everything...I just couldn't get it to go anywhere....:) I think I can post it here I can sometimes pull off copy and paste :) I am really no good at this yet but I keep trying thank you for you help and your patience :)
Connie
No/yes, you didn't get my private message (PM)? You won't be able to return the message until 50 post has been made. Just wanted you to understand certain viewpoints are better left private. Be patient and you will learn the forums, it takes time. A lot of folks have issues finding their way back to where they have posted. Any help you need please just ask. This is a minor obstacle, having support what your going through is the biggie and we are here to help. Post any issues your having and when I check the forums I'll help you or anyone with the knowledge will pipe in.

your welcome
Motoco

Hi Connie,

No worries, I was under the weather yesterday. As mentioned you won't be able to reply to a PM until you have 50 posts. I didn't really need a reply, just to answer you though I had to be politically correct :). On the norm most everything can be discussed right here. Just keep on what your doing. Did you answer my question on how your dosing, what method? Thanks

I did get yourPM and wrote an answer and everything...I just couldn't get it to go anywhere....:) I think I can post it here I can sometimes pull off copy and paste :) I am really no good at this yet but I keep trying thank you for you help and your patience :)
Connie

hello :) My Dr. said that people have no markers all the time but still have the cancer. He is going by the condition of the breast.....which started out really ugly and is now incredibly better. She doesn't look like her sister yet...but I'm not sure she ever will....but....she has a crease that starts mid point and goes into the armpit. it was very deep and folded in....it is not flat now...but it isn't gonna hold a pencil either. at the end of the crease.. just to the left of the nipple is a small node. I think it's scar tissue. He says he doesn't know what it is and it's probably the cancer....really.....just thinking that's a pretty poor medical analasis for the hospitals best cancer doc. he has me on a hormone blocker right now that my husband insists I stay on until we have a definative answer about it being gone....I know I won't get the answer from doc. I can't find a true Holistic Dr. the only ones here are just in it to give out cards or are working out of the cancer center. They send ya right back to the docs at the hospital. So here I am stuck.
I haven't been using the regular oil as I haven't had the money to get it. I'm still using the salve that my friend makes....I have not noticed any change for the worse.
I was diagnosed in Jan 14. by the end of Feb I had a bottle of oil that I put under my tounge until I couldn't feel it anymore and swollowed. it tasted BAAAAADDDD :) I was taking a pipette a day but don't know the exact dose....no measurement indicators....but then..in May.... I found an angel that makes the actual oil and I began with what I later found out to be the maintance dose....then I upped it to the proper dose which I tacked in rather large chunks to make up for any lost time. From May to July I went through 4 4gram tubes. and he finally admitted that they have been gone since July. I know it was bad when I went in. It made the first Dr. who saw it jump....yes jump back....it was discolored...bumpy, knarly, and it's so soft and smooth now I can't believe it myself sometimes.
Next month I should be able to budget in another tube. then I will continue tacking a maintence dose. It does so much more than I realized....took the ache out of the joints....gave me more energy....I miss those things.....:)
Please know I appreciate all you time and help...I feel a little lost...you have been a comfort.

At least I know I'm not crazy
I know it works
I want to help spread the word.
Hi Connie,

No worries, I was under the weather yesterday. As mentioned you won't be able to reply to a PM until you have 59 post. I didn't really need a reply, just to answer you though I had to be politically correct :). On the norm most everything can be discussed right here. Just keep on what your doing. Did you answer my question on how your dosing, what method? Thanks

Please check you PM again, lol.

hello :) My Dr. said that people have no markers all the time but still have the cancer. He is going by the condition of the breast.....which started out really ugly and is now incredibly better. She doesn't look like her sister yet...but I'm not sure she ever will....but....she has a crease that starts mid point and goes into the armpit. it was very deep and folded in....it is not flat now...but it isn't gonna hold a pencil either. at the end of the crease.. just to the left of the nipple is a small node. I think it's scar tissue. He says he doesn't know what it is and it's probably the cancer....really.....just thinking that's a pretty poor medical analasis for the hospitals best cancer doc. he has me on a hormone blocker right now that my husband insists I stay on until we have a definative answer about it being gone....I know I won't get the answer from doc. I can't find a true Holistic Dr. the only ones here are just in it to give out cards or are working out of the cancer center. They send ya right back to the docs at the hospital. So here I am stuck.
I haven't been using the regular oil as I haven't had the money to get it. I'm still using the salve that my friend makes....I have not noticed any change for the worse.
I was diagnosed in Jan 14. by the end of Feb I had a bottle of oil that I put under my tounge until I couldn't feel it anymore and swollowed. it tasted BAAAAADDDD :) I was taking a pipette a day but don't know the exact dose....no measurement indicators....but then..in May.... I found an angel that makes the actual oil and I began with what I later found out to be the maintance dose....then I upped it to the proper dose which I tacked in rather large chunks to make up for any lost time. From May to July I went through 4 4gram tubes. and he finally admitted that they have been gone since July. I know it was bad when I went in. It made the first Dr. who saw it jump....yes jump back....it was discolored...bumpy, knarly, and it's so soft and smooth now I can't believe it myself sometimes.
Next month I should be able to budget in another tube. then I will continue tacking a maintence dose. It does so much more than I realized....took the ache out of the joints....gave me more energy....I miss those things.....:)
Please know I appreciate all you time and help...I feel a little lost...you have been a comfort.

At least I know I'm not crazy
I know it works
I want to help spread the word.

Hi Connie,

I wanted to add a little something; When getting certain info from your Dr's remember they do not know how the concentrate works. It kills cancer cells completely. Not so much on the western medicine using chemo/radiation. Reports are popping up that chemo/radiation is NOT what its cracked up to be, duh. Here is the issue going on; if the Dr knows your using alternative medicine, in particular cannabis oil you don't get much cooperation. Hormone blockers; also known to be not that effective and some reports claim its nothing more than a watered down chemo pill with the same side effects (google this if interested).

Its like a medical trap; if you don't go with the system in place it seems to be forced on you. Go get your 13 pills and your good to go. Here is what my opinion is; go along with the program, nobody said you had to pretend to take the pill :). That way you could get your blood work up markers and keep everyone happy. I guess 'hormone' blockers are their answer to PM on cancer. Interesting as they also use it before chemo now. Say what you want, its all about the money. I see so much BS that people go through its a disgrace. Look at all the commercials, signs about meds and hospitals. It is almost like "check out the sack of meds I got" mentality.

Ask your Dr questions, how, why, what for? They work for you. If they have an attitude because your asking legit questions find another Dr. Like all professions, their are good ones and bad ones. I know many Dr.s that are truly professionals and also know some that are nothing more than 'drug' dealers. A few that take the concentrate cannot believe its not in the medical system.

:) thank you :)

Hi Connie

Thanks for reply. Wanted to tell you a little more about cancer markers (you had asked about them in your other post)
Cancer markers are substances tumor cells leave behind that show up in blood sample. So ,basically, if the doc takes a tube of blood & the lab evaluates the blood for these tumor "markers". So the idea is that as time passes, and the doc takes your blood sample again, ideally the cancer markers should decrease showing that there is less tumor present in your body. Now, why this doctor wouldn't share & explain the results of your tests each time they,re done, I can,t understand. Especially if the markers are down to zero (0)that would indicate no tumor present!! I do think people should not share with doctors that they use the hemp oil....I am here to tell you that in most cases the doctor will absolutely disagree with that therapy and stone wall you at every attempt to evaluate the therapy. They blindly cling to the standard of surgery/chemo/radiation and will rarely deviate from it.
I hope more people can discover the benefits of the hemp oil and as people triumph over this disease of cancer , eventually the medical community will have to back down and accept the results that many of us our experiencing.
Good luck , Connie, keep fighting for your right to good health!

Sunny G

I'm giving RSO to a friend's dad with liver cancer, he failed chemo and got sent home to die. He was already maxed out on morphine, still in pain and bedridden; he was given 1 month to live. That was 5 months ago.

The day after starting the oil he got out of bed; the day after that he went to the supermarket. Right now he's perfectly fine as far as symptoms go and he just keeps taking the oil. He's no longer taking any analgesics at all, no morphine or anything. My friend is a doctor so as a personal favor the chief of oncology was personally looking at my friend's dad. He was quite surprised when his patient started improving. They will be running tests soon.

Like Motoco said, sometimes its better not to say anything; most doctors would rather believe than an angel came down from heaven and performed a miracle than something they know nothing about is actually working.

Nice post Lab Rat! Problem is the Dr.s have no idea about the concentrated oil. They only see the western side of the medical field. They know absolutely nothing of THC besides the euphoric effect. They don't know if taken properly there is no euphoric and that THC is the main healer. It simply isn't their fault, it is what they been brainwashed by the pharmaceuticals/FDA approved meds. Easy to see why the pharmies rule the world with their profits. The Dr.s would be partially correct about the 'angels' :Namaste: Just my opinion.
Hope your doing well compadre.

I have a different take on what's going on.

My wife was recently following the Gerson Therapy protocol (drinking lots of fresh juice). In researching this, we came across a similar problem. I don't think it's quite what you think. They are worried about losing their license. There are only certain cancer treatments they can legally recommend or prescribe without risking their license. We had a doctor tell my wife they would not order blood tests because we wanted to check her progress on the Gerson Protocol. Sound familiar?

Even if you convince the docs, they can't advocate this treatment without jeopardizing their careers. It could be that he won't order the test out of fear that they are documenting this therapy works. If he KNOWs you're using CCO to treat, and your cancer is cured, then what? I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Lets assume the Dr really wants to heal patients and realizes this is a cure, they can't even start a study as the research is illegal in this country.

I'm sorry you're going through this Connnie. My wife now has a wonderful Dr that is very supportive. We told her we are juicing raw cannabis, and she didn't object. While she didn't know if it would help, she didn't think it could hurt. She also ordered the tests we wanted to track my wife's progress. We're lucky, here in WA, Naturopaths are covered by insurance. There is one in town my wife likes, and he recently brought an MD into the practice. Maybe you can find something like this?

Good luck and I'm glad the oil is working. Don't feel guilty about not buying into the lies. We don't all have to drink their kool-aid :blalol:

Totally get what your saying Hiker; one would think an holistic Dr. could write up their blood work ups. In my opinion the folks don't want their poison, just a blood work up. I don't see the liability in that, the Dr.s are not supplying the CCO, I think the large revenues are not there for them. Lately folks have been going back to their general practitioners instead of their oncologist and that has been working recently to get their lab results. The Dr.s (most) think everyone who uses the oil is walking around stoned :).

Totally get what your saying Hiker; one would think an holistic Dr. could write up their blood work ups. In my opinion the folks don't want their poison, just a blood work up. I don't see the liability in that, the Dr.s are not supplying the CCO, I think the large revenues are not there for them. Lately folks have been going back to their general practitioners instead of their oncologist and that has been working recently to get their lab results. The Dr.s (most) think everyone who uses the oil is walking around stoned :).

If my wife was getting stoned, she would not be using it. That's why she doesn't like edibles. You DO feel that.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom