need help with diagnosing a deficiency nute burn or cal mag?

newbiegrower4

securedownload12.jpg

its a diesel strain 7th week of flower and the nutes are about 1300 ppm ph at 5.6 to 5.9

Doesn't look like over-nuting.

pH is in the range if growing hydroponicaly. Somewhat low if growing in soil.

If pH is in range and you are not giving too much of something (which can cause problems with other things):

Using RO/distilled water? Try adding a Ca/Mg product.

Using tap water? Try adding epsom salt (as you likely have enough Ca).

Might be something else, but that seems to be the most common issue among growers who use pre-formulated nutrients.

soil or water temp.
when haveing this kind of problem and ph and nute is not an issue in your regimine then temp of you medium is locking you out. also do a supper flush of the medium i mean a really good flush .your leafs wont recover but all new growth will.

r/o water has a tendacy to strip out some of the micro nutrients even when adding i use tap only and let it air for about 3 days then i add fert and adjust ph. i dont get any more issues with micro nute uptake. keep your medium temps 10 to 15 dgf cooler then space temps.

when growing ny diesil strains treat it and grow it like it was a pure strain mex or columbian. the main genetics are so close to thoose strains you will have better visble results. dont grow it like an indica strain.
it is a mutant hybred super strain and most people dont know how good they can get it to become.

I'd say the ph is running to low for my taste. I tend to adjust to 5.7-5.9 swinging both ways as the plant waters and or feeds. Assuming we are talking hydro here of course. Look where the Mg is, you are more than likely deficient is my guess, not getting enough time in the 5.8-5.9 range. The P as well is suffering...

I usually don't adjust till it bottoms or tops out based on this chart. Swinging gives ample opportunity to assimilate.

a9d95f67.gif

Back
Top Bottom