NeeD HeLp With HydoPonics

Jimps

Hello I got a few questions. The big plant I have is one I transplanted from soil. It has shown its sex Female! But its so much taller than the other plants which throws me off. My freind told me to cut my plants at 5-7 tiers up. True?? The middle plant is hogging alot of light and is very branchy, Sign of male??? Should I pull it or just leave it alone untill it shows its sex? The other plants are growing slowly but surely. Also what about lighting I have it on 18 on 5 off. What should I have it on? I also have a co2 tank and regulator can i manually fill the room? Dose adding co2 make a noticable difference? Any other suggestions will be appreciated thanks for looking.

You probably wont want to cut the plant at 7 tiers up at this point if its flowering....or is it just showing female preflowers?
I guess its preflowering since you said your light cycle is 18/5...so your lights come on and off at a different time each day??? Try 18/6. Switch to 12/12 when you wanna flower, which may be soon cause its gonna at least double if not triple in size once you do. Also, you'll wanna switch to 12/12 anyway if you wanna accurately determine the sex of each plant. What kinda of light do you have on it? You 'could' add CO2, but you'll want all your other stuff on point before doing so, like light, vent, nutes, temp.

Back
Top Bottom