First grow. Need help!

Allday420

I have ten plants. Not sure what they are. 3 out of the 10 are showing sex. I kicked the 2 males out 2 weeks ago and just found out the third is a female. Plants are still under 18/6 lighting. I don't know why they are showing there sex already. My question is what do I do with the female only the top 1/4 is showing sex. Should I flower her or should I leave her under they 18/6 light? Please help!!!

Re: First grow. Need help!!!

I have ten plants. Not sure what they are. 3 out of the 10 are showing sex. I kicked the 2 males out 2 weeks ago and just found out the third is a female. Plants are still under 18/7 lighting. I don't know why they are showing there sex already. My question is what do I do with the female only the top 1/4 is showing sex. Should I flower her or should I leave her under they 18/7 light? Please help!!!

maybe there showing sex early because your growing on another planet that has 25hr in a day.

:welcome: to the :420: community.

Let me take the lead here and apologize for the rude comment left by Thatboydean. Sorry.

As I understand your questions are how long to veg? you can veg for as long as you wish under the 18/6 schedule. If you think they are ready then turn the to 12/12 it will throw them into the flower stage. I'm not sure why they are showing sex early, some do and some dont. Are you sure the one is female? Does she already have pistillates? Pictures would be great so we can gage whether to flower or not? Some people dont veg long and go right into 12/12 other's like a bushier plant. It is really up to you. If it happens to be an Auto then it will flower no matter what light schedule their on. post some pics please.

hope this helped.:peace:

now your back on earth lol, i might be able to help if its wanted

As long as you keep your light cycle at 18hrs a day or more the plants will stay in a vegetative state...

Btw cannabis plants will show there sex once there mature, not the light cycle

first is a female
jenns_pics_339.JPG

second is the male i kicked out
jenns_pics_340.JPG

question is can i continue to leave female under 18/6 lighting or should i just flower her. the other 7 plants are not showing any sign of sex yet. Side note... They are 9 to 10 weeks old.

If you want to be harvesting at the same time then I would leave them on the current light until you think you've waited long enough. Some plants dont show in veg, but by day 10 in flower they all should be showing. If they are all about the same height and same age which sounds like they are, then it is up to you. Do you want 1 harvest or several?

If you decide on 1 then turn your lights back to 12 on 12 off. they will continue to grow and mature for the ones that havent yet.

What does the strain info say on flower time?

:Namaste:

Allday420,

If you havent cloned before (which it sounds like you haven't) you can either read in the grow room how to clone or something similar, if not here is a link for you, go to post # 12, Vapedogg223 he has a great way to clone. Vapedogg223's Got a Brand New Bag! All Organic - High Brix -Nirvana Ice- 49 Plant SOG

Hope this help's, can you post a full pic of the plants?

:high-five:

That's the problem, I don't know the stain of these plants. Do u think I can start cloning her now?

Sorry you cant handle the truth, but rockstarr was asking for honest truth not some more BS that seems to be your ride. Besides Im not a mate, It would be better referred to as Lassie.

Bro come off your soap box, i was having a laugh with the guy... you forgotten how to have a lil fun or something...

Look the person is new and unless you personally know them that would be okay to joke around. However, it was evident by the statement below your fun post.

That is no way to support a new member or shine the light on the rest of the community here at :420: .

I cloned one female on saturday and she is looking great. Going to clone the remaining females today. I'll try to put some more pics up lAter today.

Hey Allday420,
Just got ur updated post about the clones. Dont take too much off her you can stunt her, however if she is full and bushy then do as you please. What cloning method are you using?
Posting pics is a great way to get help fast. Most members will read but unless you have posted so pics they really dont want to do the back and forth stuff. In the future when you have a problem read How to Ask for Grow Support

good luck:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom