Need help asap

Jimps

One of my plants is about 3.5 feet tall and the other two are about a foot tall and have not shown sex yet the light is not getting to the smaller plants. Do I need to cut the top off the big plant?? If so how far up? Thanks for all the help. ASAP please.:peace:

Any one? I was told if I cut the plant it will give more nutrients to the bottom which will produce bigger buds and more potent buds. Is This accurate??? plz help. Thanks :peace:

Tying the taller plant down would be better than topping it. it sounds like you dont have a very large grow space for your plants, How big is your grow space??

Well I had 2 males pulled up and 2 more small plants that haven't shown sex. my closet is about 4.5'x3.5'. I need better lighting. There is a street light at the pawn shop. Worth buying? and yes I will take pics. How do you tie the plants without snapping the stem?

hmmm thats awsome there gs I think I mights try that with one of my plants too. soon as they get larger and more veg is being done lol wouldnt do it when there 4 day old sproutlings. when did u chop it?, and i dont know abuot a street light man might be cheaper to go to a store and just get 4 cfl's. do u know the lumens and all the other stuff abuot it?

Back
Top Bottom