Help Help Help!, I was just handed a large plant,IDK what to do.

ITZ420

My neighbor is moving and Just handed me a large plant. I did not even know he grew. I have never attempted to grow, EVER. I have smoked for about 25 years and pretty smart .My problem is I asked no questions and now he is gone. Is it male or female? Indoor or outdoor? I know nothing but what I have read on here. I think he grew outdoor as he had a large yard and garden and the plant is kind of tall. Have pic or two but no good ones yet post them asap hopefully tomorrow, it was getting dark. I am on a limited budget for now as I was unprepared for this. I can not grow outdoor as I have lots of people in the yard. Would like to flower asap as it is kinda tall. Rough guess on height is 3-3.5 feet as it got dark and since I thought it was an outdoor plant I left it outside for now. It is actually on the roof of my house. I need a lot of help fast to harvest this thing, if its female.

20120619_182218.jpg

20120619_182112.jpg

Put your light schedule on 12/12, get some cfls they are good for budget or get some florescent tubes. But have your light schedule at 12 hours on 12 hours off. Get a microscope to check your trichs when it matures, read Determining Harvest Time you could flower it now or wait.

Looks like some nice tall plants already...

So here is how you get started :)

Here are some useful links that will help you learn about growing, and how to get it right the first time :)
First rule of thumb is, do the research first, if you can't find the answer anywhere, then ask. I can almost gurantee that
The question has been asked before. There are tons of resources and kind and knowledgable growers at 420 magazine
and I am sure you will find it a great home!

Make sure to check out the forum rules and guidelines. We have a great community here and I welcome you to check out..
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Are you new to growing and don't know where to start, here is a link that will teach you everything you need to know :)
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you couldn't find what your looking for in the last link, you can find many of your answers by visiting The Grow Room.
THE GROW ROOM

Do you have sick plants that need answers, check out our Problems, Pest's and Disease control forum at
Problems, Pests & Disease Control

Another great way to get started in your new membership is by starting a grow journal. This allows you to document your grow, add photo's
and share your experience with all of us!! Remember to be detailed, so if you run into problems we can help you fix them and have a successful
grow :)
How to Make a Grow Journal
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Are you looking to purchase new growing eqipment, nutrients, growing or smoking accessories, check out our sponsors!
As a member you can take advantage of specials that are run time to time :)
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE

Well I hope you enjoy exploring our wonderful community and feel free to make yourself home :)

By the way, don't forget to check out the monthly contests where you can vote, enter, and win prizes!
420 Contests

Back
Top Bottom