Need help

mrbig13

I'm doing a sog grow..I have 2 girls going. But one is sad and not doing so well. They are clones from my frist grow.. not the best smoke but I'm a newbee and waiting till I get a hold of this growing indoors than invest on good beans..any-who.
There in regular store bought potting soil..not sure of what's in it as far as nutes ..but I have not giving them any..only thing I have pot is used coffee grounds and egg shells. There in 3 gallon plastic pots that are new..never used.. I hope that's enough info if more is needed please fill free to ask.i need all the help I can get..
They are in an closet that I've placed some kinda styrofoam boards that I bought from Home Depot one side is silver mylar the other side is white. Place them on the wall covered that with blue tarp. My lights are CFLs and a mix of LEDs burple. My other question is why if they are in the same closet receiving the same amount of water light and soil why is one drooping and the other one happy please help I will be placing pictures so you can get a visual of what is going on with my plants thank you for 20 family
420-magazine-mobile982715593.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1168129175.jpg
sad one.
420-magazine-mobile320231763.jpg
420-magazine-mobile939082190.jpg

Happy one.
420-magazine-mobile765328024.jpg
over all look at my grow closet

They look like they're not getting anywhere near enough light. I'll guess that you need at least four times as much light. Do that and your grow should start rockin'.

BTW, CFLs need to be right down next to the plant--just inches away--to work best. I don't think those strip LEDs have enough power to do much good.

Oh, and put the egg shells and coffee grounds on the petunias. Cannabis needs serious fertilizer. Any of the sponsor brands here will do. (Advanced Nutrients, General Hydroponics, Fox Farms, etc.)

Good luck and have fun. :)

They look like they're not getting anywhere near enough light. I'll guess that you need at least four times as much light. Do that and your grow should start rockin'.

BTW, CFLs need to be right down next to the plant--just inches away--to work best. I don't think those strip LEDs have enough power to do much good.

Oh, and put the egg shells and coffee grounds on the petunias. Cannabis needs serious fertilizer. Any of the sponsor brands here will do. (Advanced Nutrients, General Hydroponics, Fox Farms, etc.)

Good luck and have fun. :)
Thanks..I'm going to have to invest in some lights..I'm disabled and live on a tight budget..hints going my own meds..thanks for the info..

Maybe in the meantime you can press a few household lights into service? In the past, I have used a desk lamp, a floor lamp, a seasonal affective disorder treatment light that a tenant left behind when he moved, a 2' fluorescent tube from under the kitchen counter... Household LED light bulbs, CFLs, or plain old fluorescent tubes are everywhere and every lumen contributes to the cause... ;)

Back
Top Bottom