Need Help

iGetBusy

420 Member
So I have Three different strain plants going started all the same day! Same when turned to flowering stage soo I’m on week 9 for all three and bout to harvest my other two, but this one right here is struggling to produce decent size buds these buds been about the same size since week three just got more sugar no more dense. I was wondering could it just be genetic or did I do something wrong? And I did not LST this plant but that’s never been a problem for me before.

5AF26F49-8D44-4AD2-9E72-BDAE5E67E2B1.png

EAB23E6B-E8E0-4721-9449-1EF4A5C1BC77.png

1625C610-D651-4741-AEE5-CD3F8B5E8651.png

15234B33-EF2A-40E7-A3A2-91DE0EF244C0.png

It’s always a combination

1) genetics cuz doh you can’t turn skank weed into dank weed
2) environment newbies often overlook the importance but yes enviro is second only to genetics. use search box above for VPD chart and stay within green zone for stage of growth.
3) grower skill - I’ve only been growing for 18 months and there is steep learning curve here, the ability to read your plants doesn’t happen overnight

last that looks like an auto and they are easy to stunt or stall out, if that’s the case suggest you try photoperiods where you control how long the plant vegges and when to flip

It’s always a combination

1) genetics cuz doh you can’t turn skank weed into dank weed
2) environment newbies often overlook the importance but yes enviro is second only to genetics. use search box above for VPD chart and stay within green zone for stage of growth.
3) grower skill - I’ve only been growing for 18 months and there is steep learning curve here, the ability to read your plants doesn’t happen overnight

last that looks like an auto and they are easy to stunt or stall out, if that’s the case suggest you try photoperiods where you control how long the plant vegges and when to flip
Thanks you! and yeah I been using seeds I get outta buds here n there so most of the time I don’t know if there auto flowers or feminized seeds I’ve grown 7 plants in the last year n half and this is my first one that’s had me stumped like what’s going on is there early signs to look for on auto flowering plants so I could avoid this mistake again?

The problem is not knowing exactly what you are growing.

Is there any specific reason why you aren't buying seed packs?
Don’t know any legit seed websites that ship, just worried about scammers trying to make a buck. And this is what got me into growing I had over just 40 seeds sitting around from buds if bought over the years and most the seeds came out of good weed and then I took the time to read up and said fuck it ima give it a whirl and invest in the equipment I need and be that’s how I started. But all my other ones I’ve harvest came out amazing great taste great high, this just my first time being stuck n can’t figure it out I’ve gone to great Lengths of making sure I didn’t nutrient lock out it, to making sure It wasn’t root bound to everything I could think of the plant is very healthy little nut burn on some of the tips but yeah this thing just won’t get any thicker.

Don’t know any legit seed websites that ship, just worried about scammers trying to make a buck. And this is what got me into growing I had over just 40 seeds sitting around from buds if bought over the years and most the seeds came out of good weed and then I took the time to read up and said fuck it ima give it a whirl and invest in the equipment I need and be that’s how I started. But all my other ones I’ve harvest came out amazing great taste great high, this just my first time being stuck n can’t figure it out I’ve gone to great Lengths of making sure I didn’t nutrient lock out it, to making sure It wasn’t root bound to everything I could think of the plant is very healthy little nut burn on some of the tips but yeah this thing just won’t get any thicker.
I'm going to private message you.

Back
Top Bottom