Need Help...

What is a flowering clone?
Simply put, it is a clone taken at or around 21 days flowering or later. Day 21 seems to be the best time but clones can be taken at any point thereafter and you will get the same effect. Keep in mind. This isnt written in stone. I dont have facts for you but I do have experience with these litte giants.

info found HERE

I've done this once so far. I however waited till around day 40 of the flowering cycle before I took my clones. I didn't have good results at all. I don't remember exactly, but if I had to guess. I probally had 1 successful clone for every 5-8 taken. The ones that did take off nicely grew very strangely at first. I was getting 1 finger fan leaves for a little while there. I found out on this site that this seems bo be the NORM. Other people on the site had the same results as far as 1 finger fan leaves. I would definately try it again. Next time I'll try it around day 21 of the flowering cycle.

I use a Can 60 Carbon filter. Its the biggest you can have shipped without freight. It works wonders. 8 inch Eleciant inline fan with cool air reflectors plus I run A/C in the summer. My room is also heavily insulated with R19 insulation. Plus there is a 8 mil poly panda working as a vapor barrier wrapping every part of the room. I also run a ionizer outside of the room just to be extra cautious. I think security is a big deal. Safety too, don't want no electrical fires. Would suck to burn the house down and get arrested for cultivation.

I use a Can 60 Carbon filter. Its the biggest you can have shipped without freight. It works wonders. 8 inch Eleciant inline fan with cool air reflectors plus I run A/C in the summer. My room is also heavily insulated with R19 insulation. Plus there is a 8 mil poly panda working as a vapor barrier wrapping every part of the room. I also run a ionizer outside of the room just to be extra cautious. I think security is a big deal. Safety too, don't want no electrical fires. Would suck to burn the house down and get arrested for cultivation.

Just curious, what area or plant number does the "Can 60" cover? I am going to use a carbon can filter just trying learn more about them...Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom