Need Information on White Widow.

Therealmccoy

Hey,im new to growing and Ive been thinking about growing some White Widow from the Green House Seed Co. and i was just curious about some things...

I was reading about it and it says that its flower time is 9 weeks, i was wondering if that is the finishing time of the flowering cycle or if thats when it begins. It also says that the yield of an indoor grow for one white widow is 350-450 Grams. is that true?!?

And i was also curious to as if anyone knows of any strains that have a very nice taste with smooth smoke and good high, and also have a very big yield.

haha pretty much the perfect plant right? ^

thank you for any help its very much appreciated.:rollit:

White Widow is a really good strain. Its 350-450 grams per square meter..Not per plant. Your plant will start flowering whenever YOU change the light cycle. Breeders say 9 weeks, but it depends on the color of the trichomes to tell if they are really mature.

White Widow is a really good strain. Its 350-450 grams per square meter..Not per plant. Your plant will start flowering whenever YOU change the light cycle. Breeders say 9 weeks, but it depends on the color of the trichomes to tell if they are really mature.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. ive noticed from reading alot of posts on here you know alot about growing, and you always have a solution. im gonna be coming to you when i need advice for things haha

what strains would you recommend for a high yield and high quality?

Depends what you would be looking for in a strain.

hmm i guess you could say im looking for a strain with not a super long flowering time, very thick sticky buds, not to hard to maintain cause im new to this, and just an overall good quality plant i guess.

Then an Indica or Indica/sativa hybrid would be good for you. One thing I dont like to do is suggest strains for people to grow, Im sorry. Everyone doesnt like the same characteristics of strains. Go to a seedbank online, most if not all strains will be labeled indica or sativa or a hybrid. If its a hybrid they should leave you something like this indica70%sativa30%.

Back
Top Bottom