Need Serious Help!! Week 9 vegetative state- Maybe by Christmas

Foodeefish

Well,

I am on week 9 of my grow. I just planted from 4 inch pots to 3 gallon pots- 75/25% Coco/perlite. I have been using the Fox Farm products and I just gave them a heavy water flush today and put them outside for the day as it's 85 degrees outside. Seeing the Yellow on them I thought I may have nutrient lock, that's why I flushed

Once they dry out, will go back to full strength nutrients.

The plants have leaves all up and down the stem but the plants are not even 6 inches tall. What have I done wrong? Should I add the T-5s I have or pull off lower leaves? I'm LOST as this is my first grow.

Pictures and all details below.

Thanks

1week_nine.jpg

20150408_141449.jpg
3_week_9.jpg
1week_nine.jpg
2_week_9.jpg
HYDRO GROW

Strain - Master Kush
# of Plants - 3 plants started in 4 inch pots and just transferred to 3 gallon pots 5 days ago
Grow Type - 75%Coco, 25% Perlite
Grow Stage - Vegetative - 55 Days Old
Setup - 2x3x6 Tent
Light - 4 days with t-5s and now I have both T-5 double bulb and 600 watt
PH - 5.8-6.1
RH - 40%
Room Temperature -78 to 87
Solution Temperature -78
Room Square Footage - Tent 2x3x6 hi
Pests - None Known

Really- When I transplanted them out of the 4 inch pots the roots just barley touched the bottom. Now that this has happened should I do anything different? Should I trim the bottom leaves or will these plants start to grow taller now with them being in a much larger pot?
Why are some of the leaves turning a little yellow?

Can I cut the top so it will split into two ( flim?)

The roots should have been a lot longer after 50 days, cause mine will swirl in 1 gallon buckets at 30 days. I would just top them and let them veg a while longer, cause they'll need much bigger roots to flower. Bigger roots=bigger fruits

Back
Top Bottom