Need some advice - please

As for the rot on those buds i had removed them yesterday and the flower above and below have no effects....yet. It seems i removed the issue maybe a dead bug got caught in the growth. Cannot provide pics because of the removal of flower.
Due to just feeding them...fish emulsion was also used in my concoction do i need to wait a week or 2 for harvest if i flush with ph balanced water everyday because i heard the taste might be terrible or how long will be enough to remove the fertilizer i fed them

Hey everyone! Just took a couple more pics for today's update and I must say, it looks like they grew some more since the pictures from two days ago! It is crazy!

I cut one of the "sugar leaves" and it looked as though some of the trichomes were turning amber on it. If all the trichomes turned amber on the flower, would the flower have an 'AMBERISH" tint/hue to the plant? Are you able to see the trichome colors on a already dried bud? Or is that a really dumb question? Like, if I picked up a bag and were to look at it under a microscope, would I be able to see the level of cloudy vs amber trichomes? Just a random question, don't hate if it's a really bad one...

I will post pictures in a few minutes, need to take a few more with the date stamp on the picture. WHen I go to add to this thread I cannot tell which ones are which since they all look fairly similar when they are small thumbnails... But I will say, I think I have 7-14 days at most left.

DSCF0348.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/772509

The one or two big flowers I was considering harvesting before some of the smaller ones. I feel like the couple big ones will be pretty close to ready within the next 7-14 days but the smaller ones might need closer to 4 weeks...
what do you guys think?

So I cut off a bunch of fan leaves today....I am going to harvest within the next week. I kind of have to due to some things that have come up. I think I will still get a tiny bit out of her. Kind of sad I cannot let her go until mid October, but perhaps next year!

I will post some pics after I cut her down in a couple days. Given what can be seen in the pictures provided, do you guys think I will get at least a couple grams? Keep in mind it has plumped up some more since the last pictures and I am sure will a little more by the time Wednesday or Friday gets here...whichever one is colder. Dont ask for my reasoning behind that. And I know to do it early before the sun comes up.

Anything else I am missing? I have been flushing for like 10 days now so I think I am good there. I did not use too many nutrients to begin with.

Thanks everyone who has given advice thus far!

What are the daytime/nighttime temperatures now?

To start estimating yield, you need to look at the whole plant to see what's there, not just the individual buds.

Make sure you're looking at the trichomes on the buds, and not on the leaves. They can mature at different rates.
What % of clear/cloudy/amber are you seeing on the buds?

Your flush time is going well, so no worries there.

And I actually harvest when the lights are on. I haven't found any reasoning to do it any differently yet.

The "sugar leaves" have a good amount of amber trichs on them....I will try and get a picture of the actual buds a little later today.

The daytime temps are 60-68 and nighttime temps are roughly 40-55, depending how how the day was and cloud coverage and what not. I harvested one of the more "developed" buds earlier today and going to leave the smaller ones on for another week or so. There is one more bud I am going to harvest tomorrow morning and the rest stay on for a week or week and 1/2.

I will post more pictures a little later today.

Thanks for the advice! and... 8-12 grams would make me a happy camper!! I was expecting like none after I saw the plant on the ground and de-rooted lol.

With those temperatures you might start seeing some purple color appearing. If it appears, don't be worried, it's just caused by temps below 55ish in some strains.

8-12 grams is better than my first harvest :) My first two plants were 8.55 and 9.07 grams, and it's a decent amount to get for 'free'.

I gotta ask, are you considering an indoor grow yet? lol Ever since I started growing I just can't stop. It's really fun and relaxing.

Back
Top Bottom