Need some seeds

Keisha215

Hello to all
I've been growing for quite some time now and have been doing pretty well. My only problem is I'm growing bag seeds so I NEVER know what I'm growing ( had a couple of males)
Were I'm from we have good smoke but is REALLY over priced so I figured I'd grow my own.

PLEASE help

I'm growing a couple of plants now
And it's messed up that I do not know what they are I have two flowering now one is a plant a friend gave me that was in really bad condition but I managed to bring it back and by some luck I guess it turned out to be a female which Im quite happy about but I have no idea what it is here's a few pix!

420-magazine-mobile429146448.jpg

The second plant I have I've grown from seed and it's looking pretty good I've topped her, super cropped her and currently using the LST method she's looking pretty good
Week 5 of flower
420-magazine-mobile374192543.jpg

420-magazine-mobile917604534.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1315205113.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1961792070.jpg

I'm in need of some good seeds ASAP anyone know where I can get some good seeds with out having to feel with the bull
If you know what I mean.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you

Keisha 215_INDICA_SMOKER....

Ordering off line isn't as bad as it seems but most do stealth packing I've gotten a pack took from the boarder before and I jus contacted the site and a replacement was shipped lots of ppl are doing it you will be amazed on how many ppl are ordering off the sites and sending beans from grower to grower I've been growing for a few years and have been creating my own and it's worth it I only buy seeds when I really want a strain I can't find now I'm working on feming my strains and strains I love to have 100%females just think about it and I've seen it was legal for medical use which I do even if it jus got passed here in cali it's my meds haha but check it out on your end you can be a caregiver for patients

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Thank you for the info it's greatly appreciated.
But MAN I've Been trying to by some grade A seeds for some time now with no luck yet, Hopefully I'll get lucky and get my hands on one or two of cali's finest!
Lol
BUT thank you very much for the reply I will look into it.

If you are scared to order online then go to a state where it's legal and buy them from a dispensary in person.

Sent from my SM-N910V using 420

I never knew that it was possible buy seed from a dispensary with an out of state ID!
I would have done it along time ago lol

Damn I can't wait till I get my hands on some grade A seeds.
She's looking real good!!!

Back
Top Bottom