Need some seeds

Keisha - check out Crop King Seeds. They're a sponsor on 420mag. I've gotten quite a few shipments to NJ without an issue. Sometimes takes a little longer but they come through. They also will replace if the seeds don't germinate.

Check out my journals. They're all CKS so far. NL Auto and the White Widow are my two favorites.:Namaste:

:passitleft:

Keisha - check out Crop King Seeds. They're a sponsor on 420mag. I've gotten quite a few shipments to NJ without an issue. Sometimes takes a little longer but they come through. They also will replace if the seeds don't germinate.

Check out my journals. They're all CKS so far. NL Auto and the White Widow are my two favorites.:Namaste:

:passitleft:

Thanx man will do, I'm extremely grateful for the info. I've been tempted many times to purchase but ALWAYS back out, afraid of what MIGHT happen.
But if you dont mind me asking, if it's not to personal how'd you do it?
Just asking so I have a better idea of how to order and what not....

Keisha 215_INDICA_SMOKER....

ANY info from a grower to another would be greatly appreciated. Especially since you have already done it in my area.

Just make sure your credit card is on their list of approved companies and make sure you have it approved for international purchases. Then it's just like any other online purchase. It won't show up as seeds on your account either. Attitude shows up as a clothing store. I'm not sure about the others but I do know they disguise it. They all offer stealth shipping and ship it in unmarked envelopes so it won't have anything to tip off customs. It's pretty routine. I have received 3 shipments and they all came in no problem.

That's great man, I'm gonna just try and wish for the best lol
Many thank you's for your input.
I'm gonna try and order tonite.

That's great man, I'm gonna just try and wish for the best lol
Many thank you's for your input.
I'm gonna try and order tonite.

Update us with whether or not it all went through and what strains you picked. It's always fun to see what strains you pick out of those huge selections.

Sure no problem man thanx a bunch for the info I can't tell you how much it eased my mind about the whole situation. I will definitely be posting with what ever I decided.
Thank you again

Thank you for the info it's greatly appreciated.
But MAN I've Been trying to by some grade A seeds for some time now with no luck yet, Hopefully I'll get lucky and get my hands on one or two of cali's finest!
Lol
BUT thank you very much for the reply I will look into it.

Hey keisha we're I'm from growing is a no no also but got stealth packed ones from gorilla seeds came super fast aswell very discreet even says something else on the bill and remember the seed it's self is not illegal only when germinated it's classed illegal they send them as "souvenirs" lol so have a look .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Will do man, I will take a look at them to.I would like to see what kind of strains they have.
Thanx for the info I appreciate it ...

I got 10 mystery seeds from an order, and when I popped them, they were all definitely Sativa, and from their scent, I can say they do NOT have any Diesel ancestry. That is as close as I'm going to get.

If my current try at breeding works, I should have a huge stash of really-narrow-leafed Sativa s for the family. Other than that, if they give good smoke, I don't care what they are called. :volcano-smiley:

And if you still feel away about it find another address you can send them to

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

HAPPY DANKSGIVING!!!!!
I've given it some thought and I've decided on Black Indica,and sour diesel!!!
Anybody growing those strains or has any info?

Back
Top Bottom