Need someone to look at buds

Pntbll771

okay so i just bought 4.6 for $90 of heads as we call it over here in CT. I paid $20 a G for this and when i buy something for that price i usually examine it before i buy or try some. i was looking at it in my bed room and i thought it was Mids. I absolutely hate Midies and paying $20 a G for mids sucked. smoked a bowl tried to see if it had that midies taste but i couldnt really taste it. im KINDA high after first bowl. Look and tell me what kind you may think it would be.
lookat_1.jpg

lookat_2.jpg

lookat_3.jpg

lookat_4.jpg

lookat_5.jpg

It's really hard to tell from the pictures...but in the fourth one you can see quite a few trichs. Although, if you're only kinda high after smoking a bowl, it probably isn't very good.

Nobody can look at a random bud and tell you what it is. Mids and Heads are very generalized terms. Your sampling is the best way to categorize it according to your own scale.

Nevertheless, to me it looks indica dominant, pretty leafy and maybe a little immature. Unless it's one-hit stuff, you really shouldn't be paying $20 a gr.

Thanks, yes i understand you perfectly about not being able to tell what kind it is by pictures and little information. I recently bought Orange Kush from him and he said it was just as good. And it seems like this stuff is lower.

Yeah if it's not doing the trick for you that's your best test. It's so subjective because different species and strains can affect people differently. Things like your physical and emotional condition at the time, how much you've been smoking lately, how much you've been eating or drinking, how tired you are, can all have an impact. Not a good feeling if you think you're not getting value for you dollar though. Good luck.

Yea i mean its okay but i wanted better. I bought better from him before as well. an ounce of legit Orange Kush and it was delicious and got me really high. :roorrip: and Thanks.

In my opinion ur boy got you. You paid 90 bucks for 4.6 grams. It it what it is. Sorry to hear about ur luck, no disrespect. Take it as a lesson learned from getting burned. That's what i do. I hope it gets you really stoned...

haha thanks... i know he got me burned but ill just tell him next time, you have one more shot to get me better shit than what i have. Hes gotten better every time before but this dawned on me for the first time he got me this shit. Pretty disappointing but it happens. cant get the best shit forever or every time you buy.

haha thanks... i know he got me burned but ill just tell him next time, you have one more shot to get me better shit than what i have. Hes gotten better every time before but this dawned on me for the first time he got me this shit. Pretty disappointing but it happens. cant get the best shit forever or every time you buy.

I was just messing with ya bro, Its happened to me before people say one thing and it turn up being another. but for the $90 you should get aleast a 1/4 of dank. Well thats here. Sorry to hear about ur troubles.

Dude if you get any seeds just grow them and save urself some $$$$$

i still wanna try that really good shit u guys have. i mean ive had it, but not in large quantities... that Kiwi and Trainwreck was awesome. i got stuff right now that absolutely rocks. is it sativa, indica, or both that has tons of the little red hairs? that's what this stuff has. its awesome and is really fluffy and smells great. not skunky, though. idk how to describe the smell. not fruity or skunky... it smells... idk how to describe it. but it smells really good. i took like three drags from a j this morning and was stoned for like three hours. haha. fun fun doin it again tomorrow. can't wait to roll a bunch up in a purpleberry blunt wrap and smoke it with a friend.

YO

What x what = Orange Kush? I am on an epic hunt for this weed man. I have heard about and even walked into a room where they supposedly just finished the last bowl of OK. But i've never found any. So now im gonna have to grow it. :)

p.s. I was thinking Orange bud (Dutch Passion) x Hindu Kush (Sensi Seeds) ???????

im smokin a joint of purple haze right now .its beautiful. anyone else try it?

i have tried purple haze before i like it. there's this one bud i got from the FL keys last year idk what it was called but one hit of it and i was gone i really wanna know what that was lol :bongrip: i didnt get it myself a friend gave me a lil when she got back and she said it was hydro but she didnt know what strain it was.

From the grainy shots... it looks like that bud was manicured pretty well and has decent bag appeal. However in my experience bag appeal doesn't mean much. I've smoked shitty looking weed that got me stoned off my gord. And then I've paid $20/g for shit that takes a whole bowl for me to barely feel it. LOL I guess it's all how the dealer markets it.

But I guess in the end... To get some of the best stuff you just have to grow it.

I've been ripped before. Super dense buds at $65 for an eighth didn't feel a damn thing when smoking from my bubbler. Had to roll two J's for me and the wife to get any effect. It was light by .3 too, which I was equally pissed about. Just bad business. This also pushed me to grow it myself - just getting tired of the whole buying process. And this was a friend of a friend, so I didn't feel comfortable asking for a refund/exchange - which I have done in the past, successfully. Plus, the dude's business practices left a lot to be desired.

Back on topic - from my eye that looks okay at regular prices.

Back
Top Bottom