Which glass pipe to buy?

stuckknot

hi people..i have been smoking for months now...i have always rolled mine up but when my cousin came to my house he had a glass bowl...i couldnt beleive how much better the smoking was with a bowl once i got used to using it...he told me he got it from bigmikesglasspipes.com at the end of last week...i am on there looking but im not sure which one to buy...which would look good after being smoked out of?? which would hit the best?? any help is awesome....:bongrip:

Re: Which glass pipe to buy??

Personally I think this one will look pretty when aged. But I think part of the fun would be to go shop at a head shop and physically pick yer first one out. Or better yet your buddy that got ya started should gift you one. The yellows with a little blue and/or green always look the prettiest to me when aged/dirty. Alota the pipes look way too busy for my tastes.

stucknot somebody is gettin some free advertizin'. They should send you a pipe for free. Email them a link here and they can see for themselves :cheesygrinsmiley:

Seems like some nice stuff. You really have to watch the thickness of the glass. If it is real thick then those are some good value pipes. Let us know how it goes for you.

stuckknot said:
hi people..i have been smoking for months now...i have always rolled mine up but when my cousin came to my house he had a glass bowl...i couldnt beleive how much better the smoking was with a bowl once i got used to using it...he told me he got it from bigmikesglasspipes.com at the end of last week...i am on there looking but im not sure which one to buy...which would look good after being smoked out of?? which would hit the best?? any help is awesome....:bongrip:

Actually, I wouldn't go with any of those... Glass pipes are ok, but if you really want to enjoy your smoke, I say go for a bubbler.. A bubbler is like a glass pipe combined with a bong. It's small, not much bigger in some cases than these pipes, but also has the water cooling of a water pipe.

Here's some examples of bubblers... Now I know nothing about this site, nor is it an endorsement for them, but they had some good examples.

https://shop.grasscity.com/shop/gra...ategory/se=CCG Sidecars/tf=ourprice/to=n.html

bubblers are nice. i don't have one. no special reason, just never did buy one. i'll put out some hints, xmas is coming. thanx for the idea

PuffPuffPass said:
Actually, I wouldn't go with any of those... Glass pipes are ok, but if you really want to enjoy your smoke, I say go for a bubbler.. A bubbler is like a glass pipe combined with a bong. It's small, not much bigger in some cases than these pipes, but also has the water cooling of a water pipe.

Here's some examples of bubblers... Now I know nothing about this site, nor is it an endorsement for them, but they had some good examples.

Very true, although a little pipe is nice to have you have to hide/conceal it.

Here is a pic of my bubbler, I love it. Smokes likea bowl, just so much smoother.

NewBubbler1.jpg

well depends...you want looks or what? you could get an inside out glass pipe...or a regular one...i personnally like the regulars better because when ressed up they are more prettier

I bought a clear one, yes clear, but it changes colours with heat, its hot-awesome.
But I much prefer wooden pipes, unfortunately, it's hard to get the specific kind I like, oh well.

Back
Top Bottom