Need to identify nut burn or calcium deficiency?

kenelma

Strawberry Cheese Hybrid
RH 20
PH 6.3-6.5
32nd flowering day
7 gallon pots
Sunshine advanced
Fertilize with full line of house and garden plus cal mag
temp 83 in the day and 68 at night

Currently have 12 and 2 are displaying these problems

Need to identify if this is nut burn or calcium deficiency to fix accordingly. Please help.
Thank you in advance for any info provided. [/FONT]

IMG_20150328_130418_1_.jpg
IMG_20150328_130522.jpg
IMG_20150328_130418.jpg

How do I add a post to the thread? I am new to this. also, here are a few more pics of the whole plant. thanks in advance.
mj53.jpg
MJ133.jpg
mj224.jpg
mj317.jpg
mj410.jpg

I use a pen. I clean and calibrate it on every use.

mines did the same. As soon as I hit 20 days flower I noticed it. I just bough cal mag plus. It has 3.2 % calcium. Well c

Hello Kenelma,

I have/had and issue that looks a little bit like ours as well. My problem came from not checking Ph and when I started I was using the drops and there not good enough for being accurate. It was recommended that I flush with Ro water that's Ph to 5.8 for my soil-less mix. My first flush I added about half that amount (5gal water/5 gal pot) and removed the damaged fan leaves. This way it would be easier to notice any new damage. I have defiantly seen an improvement but not a 100%. Im going to flush again with 10 gal and and a fertilizer application after that and see how it goes. Im using LED so I've been adding 6ml of Cal/meg instead of the 5ml per gallon but think I might go even higher on my next grow and see if that helps.

This is my first grow so this is what im doing. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom