Never seen this before: looking for advice

NOOOBIENOT

Hello , i am a very experienced grower in coco/perite , cloth pots watering once a day at a 6 ph and 200-300 ppm and in a 4x4x7 tent with 3 1000watt mars ts leds at 18 inches from plants and am in flower doing 12/12 and humidity runs 45-55 % , i have all the meters etc and have a laser meter that shows the temp of the top cola`s as being 74 degree -lights on and 71 degrees at light off , i have 2 -6 inch fans in tent also , the problem being for the last week is the leaves all over the plant are taco - cupping with no nute burn , not just the top leaves , i have 2 weeks to go till chop . I know these plants will finish with a very good yield but i have grown crown royal from seed many times before and have never had this problem before . i know taco is usually from heat or too much light , but i am well with in the numbers there , is there any other thing that will cause this taco problem ?

Hello , i am a very experienced grower in coco/perite , cloth pots watering once a day at a 6 ph and 200-300 ppm and in a 4x4x7 tent with 3 1000watt mars ts leds at 18 inches from plants and am in flower doing 12/12 and humidity runs 45-55 % , i have all the meters etc and have a laser meter that shows the temp of the top cola`s as being 74 degree -lights on and 71 degrees at light off , i have 2 -6 inch fans in tent also , the problem being for the last week is the leaves all over the plant are taco - cupping with no nute burn , not just the top leaves , i have 2 weeks to go till chop . I know these plants will finish with a very good yield but i have grown crown royal from seed many times before and have never had this problem before . i know taco is usually from heat or too much light , but i am well with in the numbers there , is there any other thing that will cause this taco problem ?
Any photos?

No , i was just wondering what else could cause this taco nightmare , only got 2 weeks till chop but i have never seen this before with 2 weeks to go , my plants aren't even yellowing -losing leaves at the bottom as they usually do this late into flower , i have a usb microscope i have been using to watch the trichomes , i am wanting a more sedative buzz for helping to sleep vs a more up lift buzz , i could chop now but want the sleep factor. its times like this when you think you got this nailed along come a couple of plants that just wanna throw you a curve ball , thats why i love growing cant ever stop learning .

Could it be salt build up maybe ? i have been using g.h. flora nova nutes and always make sure i have a good 20 % runoff .

Back
Top Bottom