new 2 former!

Reefer Setup

Hello Everyone!
I'm new to the site an this is my first medical mj grow! I reside in the great pnw seattle! Originally from california an been smoking for 15 yrs plus an im a pot snob! :thumb:. i'm glad to join the sight as i been lurking for a min! I have couple friends who legally grow (the way to go or i wouldn't be growing :) ) an have been guiding me with tips an etc. More tips from guru's here will help in my adventure of growing mj. So the strains im growing now are:
strains:
purple urkle
purple dog shit
mango
stirberry
speedway kush
schrom
silver haze
alcapulco gold
nl x skunk 1
Right now i have 4 plants 5 days in bloom! ( mango,speedway,stirberry and schrom). The rest are in veg! I'm enjoying my progress. If any one can give me there exprience on any strains im growing will give me idea what to expect from these ladies:). any ? from me feel free to ask. :peace: an Happy :smokin:

High Reefer Setup, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Can anyone suggest me the best forum in my area? I'm sure there's some pnw fella's here :). This is my first forum i registered to, helpful site but also would like to register to a few in my area to!

:welcome: to the :420: Family!! We are here to Spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the Universe. If we can be of any help just ask. Love the purple urkle and I am currently growing some Colombian Gold from Loompa's that is unbelievably beautiful. Hope you stick around and post a grow journal so we can all enjoy your hard work. Keep in touch and stay safe!

thanks wingman420 for the stop by :).
i plan on doing a journal when i have the time. i'm very excited an glad to have local friends guide me but also love opinion's from other's an there's alot for me to learn and that will come with time and patience! i recently got out of saltwater tanks and coralkeeping an actually named a couple corals on coralpedia.com. So im looking foward to medicinal growing an friends have told me i would be good at it! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom