NEW Bubbler and Bubble Hash

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
Here's my new beautiful bubbler I bought last night. My friend that used to own the cannabis cafe/head shop here. He is one of my best friends and always gives me free flavoured papers, blunt wraps etc. Anyway he has a massive selection of product left (we plan to open another one) and sold me this $240bubbler for $120. Here's some pictures of it with a nice ball of homemade bubble hash I call "Paralyzer" (haze x herijuana x romulan x skywalker). Then a picture some of my crop with my glass and the a picture of the bubble hash. :Rasta:

newpipe31.jpg

newpipe1.jpg

newpipe21.jpg

p420hash_791611.jpg

weedglass1.jpg

That is a great lookin' bubbler. I noticed it in the gallery but failed to see who posted the pic.
Mmmmmm Hash.

beautiful bubbler! That hash looks mighty tasty man i cant even think of how nice thats gotta hit.

oh and i dig the money shot with the family of glass :grinjoint:

I'd love to buy some of that hash, but because of the legalities i can't. Owt of interest what process did you use to make the hash and what parts of the plant did you use?

omg i just busted a nut over those bags of weed. thats a shit load of dro man. how long do you think that will last you? it looks like at least a 4 months supply.

New bud = New bubler. . . hehe awsome peice dude. . . like the bags of bud too . . . should look into some large jars, i have seen 1gal glass jars at meijer(like walmart) for about 25 30 bux each. . . better than bags, i'm sure you know

If I were you Para, I would invest in jars. I hear they keep the freshness much better than bags, unless you are planning on selling it.
There's an add on 420magazine that sells good jars. I would really think about it.

where is this addon?

thats such a beautiful bubs... I commend you on your purchase.

I was curious as to how much Bubblebags or whatever method you used to make hash cost you..?
Just because I've got shitloads of extra trim and that hash looks mighty fine.

You never cease to amaze me Mr.P420.

J842P I will store everything in glass jars very soon like I always do bro thanks though, and OnionGobbler the system was like only like $150. So fairly cheap for a great quality system.

oh yeah OnionGobbler the system I used was the bubble bag 3 bag kit from X-Tractor, a very good Canadian company, picked it up at Hi-Times in London.

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
J842P I will store everything in glass jars very soon like I always do bro thanks though, and OnionGobbler the system was like only like $150. So fairly cheap for a great quality system.
Yeah, I would have assumed as much, it really surprised me because you are such a proffesional.

Back
Top Bottom