New bubbler

FrankDaTank89

Saw this piece at my local headshop which always has decent prices and picked this up for only 25 bucks. It's actually my first piece. I have been smoking for about a year and a half now, but have always been around people who have real nice bongs or bowls, and if not, i just always packed a black and mild or rolled a j.

btw, I also picked up the bud last night within 20 minutes of buying the bubbler. It is some kind of silver haze and purple kush cross. It is amazing, bought 2 grams for $60 and when it breaks up it seems like you have so much more, and its pretty potent, like i got really high last night, and smoked a bunch, at least i thought, but there is still a good gram and a half left.

picresized_th_1213859604_DSC01277.jpg

picresized_th_1213859663_DSC01278.jpg

picresized_th_1213859552_DSC01276.jpg

picresized_th_1213852857_DSC01273.jpg

nice first piece man.. I remember when I purchased my first bubbler and she still rips. Nice bud too $60 for 2 grams seems a bit pricey though imo

Nice. The small bowl is just my style. Cool colors also and one hell of a price!

+Rep for new pipe! :peace:

thanks, yea for $60, its damn expenisve, but its the best bud i have had in a long time and might be one of hte best if not the best i have ever had.

as for the color and pattern, i love it. its more like dragons scales or something, when most pieces have a more swirley/stripped pattern. I actually named it last night after we got stoned. It was on a brown table with a bunch of similar collored stuff around it and there was no direct light on the table. we searched for that bubbler for a good 15 minutes till we realized it was right in front of our eyes.

i decided to name it camouflage :ganjamon:

yea the colors are pretty sick and I forgot to add thats a really nice price for that piece. :allgood:

Def. really nice for the price. I just got my first bubbler about a month ago. I love it. It's my first piece of glass art. I really bought it cause my bro always had the best pieces while I was smoking joint/blunts and finally I got a really nice piece. Of course mine cost 165. It's bad ass tho. Its a bubbler infused with a pipe and the art work is unreal. I can't wait to get my camera workin so I can show everyone. But for that price yours is unheard of round here.:bong::hippy:

damn, i bet its a real nice bubbler for $165 though. I'm telling you though, I know where all the bargain headshops are around here. in charlotte, i had a friend that went to a headshop who already had good ass prices, but it was 420 and they were having a huge sale, so he got a full sized bubbler, real nice, with the actual water base being about the size of a softball for $20! and this wasn't plastic or anything, this was a nice glass blown piece.

Back
Top Bottom