New Drug Commercials

bergdawg

I like how the new drug commercials are putting the responsibility of drug use in the parents hands, where it should be. Now, we just need the government to get out of it fully.

I love that shit about just tell them you gotta stay for a play or whatever. Then that boy says tell them you need money for school supplies. I used to do that shit so it kinda brings back memories.

Other then that I hate all these commercials making things look worse then are. People need to stop using scare tactics to influence the public. I'm going to start using them to make everyone fear the government.

Lol, Did you guys / gals see the one with the girl thats like all deformed, shes like flattened out, and she says something like, this is what it does to you, and how shes all lazy and doesnt do anything and shit. When i smoke im not lazy unless i want to be, or depends on how much i smoke. Playing sports and shit is fun as fuck when your high ... football , boxing.

SlimDog53185 said:
I love that shit about just tell them you gotta stay for a play or whatever. Then that boy says tell them you need money for school supplies. I used to do that shit so it kinda brings back memories.

I've never seen that comercial but I used to do that all the time, too. I've taken money from my parents while they were sleeping, too. The most I ever took was 140$ and bought a nice ass Q or something. I put back 80$ when I got paid that week. :smokin:

I like the comercial with the kid out running the dog and he sais "Yesterday my friends said I should hit the join, today they said I should try to outrun fluffy" so pretty much the comercial is saying don't listen to your friends.

First of all, you'd have to be way stoned to get an idea like that. But, you'd be too stoned to even attempt it. Therefore, the government is full of shit.

I don't know. I think the entire debate of whether or not kids should be allowed to smoke is a valid one. I think it should be viewed like alcohol, rather than heroin. I think you should be at least 18 to smoke marijuana, and I believe the drinking age should be lowered to 18. if your old enough to go to war, your old enough to drink. Then again, if I had my way, drinking would be illegal, and weed would be legalized. How many people do you know of, have smoked a few bowls, and then gone out and run over kids? I am sure it has happened, but I doubt the pot had anything to do with it. They keep lying to us about how marijuana is bad, but they keep telling us if we drink, we will be cool?! Hmm..it doesn't make sense. But I guess in the end...it all depends on who gives the most money in campaign contributions. It's sad, this isn't the america that our founding fathers had in mind. Marijuana is being supressed, for one reason, and one reason only. Industry.

The whole being high and driving isn't even as big of a risk as alcohol. Not that I condone doing it. But, how many times have you blazed up with friends and they drive home and we don't really say shit about it. But, if people are drinking and someone is going to be driving, there is alot more concern of the present parties. So, if over the years almost every pothead has figured it out why can't the government?

bergdawg said:
The whole being high and driving isn't even as big of a risk as alcohol. Not that I condone doing it. But, how many times have you blazed up with friends and they drive home and we don't really say shit about it. But, if people are drinking and someone is going to be driving, there is alot more concern of the present parties. So, if over the years almost every pothead has figured it out why can't the government?

Exactly! I used to work for 911, and guess what...I had maybe four calls in the entire two years of working there, that were marijuana related. The main part of almost all accidents are alcohol, or meth. Nobody thinks it is a great idea to drive their care 120mph while they are smoking weed! it just doesn't happen! When your smoking weed, you think your speeding, when your going 25! In fact, I will say that smoking pot makes you an overly cautious driver.

Even all the cops I used to work with found it funny that they still had to enforce the marijuana laws. Because when your smoking pot, you just want to be chilling out, and having a little fun with your friends. Like doing "crazy illegal stuff" such as, watching a movie, or going hiking! Hmm...those sure are the main causes of our eroding society!

Those damn commercials make it look like people just do whatever someone says. I know I don't, and thats not even how I got started smoking. People put to much into peer pressure. Someshit does happen like that, but it really makes people who smoke look like they can't do anything for themselves.

CherryEyed said:
I've never seen that comercial but I used to do that all the time, too. I've taken money from my parents while they were sleeping, too. The most I ever took was 140$ and bought a nice ass Q or something. I put back 80$ when I got paid that week. :smokin:

Being a thief is bad, but stealing from your parents is just low.

Back
Top Bottom