New Favorite Smoking Spots

redeyesego

I thought this might have already been posted so i tried a search but the
page wouldnt load, so sorry if this is a repeat thread.

But does anyone else like changing smoking locations? Often times
I will go around looking for someplace new with a better view or something.

Or sometimes i will try and think of better places to hotbox, my new favorite
is boats! boats are amazing... truly amazing for hotboxing. However since i
only own a canoe i have to sneak in other ppls, its so easy to get in them.
But once i paddled my canoe out with a buddy and set up a tarp to cover the
top, kinda like building forts when your young with blankets and pillows. it worked well but not as well as a boat. However one time i saw this lovely looking boat, i mean this thing had the lower deck with beds and shit. So it was like 2:00am and i told my friends to wait at the dock while i check it out. They have this cover thing that you have to unbutton to get in so for some reason i was having difficulty and when i stepped in my foot landed on somthing very unstable so i fell in. Then i went to open this little door to go to the lower deck and as i was opening it i heard this angry mans voice
"Who the fuck!" so i quickly jumped back and got my ass outa there. Running past my friends i was like "Run!"

haha funny times but i learnt my lesson, some ppl live in their boats so dont go in them if they look really nice. But honestly if you have not tried hotboxing a boat its a really chill place for like 3-4 ppl.

oh and btw, this one boat that we kept going into because it was so damn perfect. i mean this thing was meant for hotboxing, it had a light, toilet and would comfortably fit 3. anyways the ppl that owned the boat caught on, i mean we actaully did respect the thing, we wouldnt leave any mess but we did leave our weed in it once. So they bolted the thing shut so we couldnt get in:laughtwo:

Ive lived in monterey just short of 20 years now and ive only hotboxed in a boat once but it was an old friends so i wasnt really worried about getting caught. Boats are great to smoke in. But living in a little town like Monterey i can go in and out of pebble beach or wherever as I please so i can always find a good smoke spot with a view of the cities lights at night or the ocean at day. Really just anything with a view makes smoking better for me.

But tonight i sneak on to someones boat!

Back
Top Bottom