New! First Time Grower!

Drg190

I last smoked on 4th of July and for shit and giggles I sprouted a seed from a from cheap shake didn't think it would grow and a few months later this is what I have. I'm very luck cause I only had one seed, it turned out to be a female and I grew wonderfully. I honestly did nothing to it, put it in a pot, left it out side and watered it, that's it! This was just a trial and error growing and it worked out wonderful! Anyway I have no idea what strain this is so I was hoping someone can help me out. It started budding as you can see, been budding for about 3 weeks now, how long should I bud it for? And what strain is this?... If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it!.. thanks!.

THE PICS ARE THE 2 BLOW.......

Re: NEW! First Time Grower!!.....

photo_1299.JPG
photo_2254.JPG

Re: NEW! First Time Grower!!.....

Your photo hasn't worked, here is a guide to help you upload and share photos Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

People will find it hard to guess a the exact strain but will most likely be able to guess with it is sative indica or a mixed ratios.

That plant is only little so no point in buying any expensive nutrients.

NPK (Nitrogen, Phosphorous, and Potash (Potassium) the plant doesn't need so much Nitrogen now which is needed in big amounts for growing foliage, but it will need more phosphorous and potassium to aid budding so you need go to a garden shop and ask for something with bigger P and K ratios in relation to N. Get liquid or top feed but make sure it is instantly available to the plant definitely not slow release stuff.

Good looks. Will do!!.. If treated right and idea how long it takes before I can cut this?... Did some research and an it's between 8-10 week!...

Back
Top Bottom