New grow set up - Advice on what you think please

candytattoos

Hey people.
OK so like many of you out there i am from one of those places where the cultivation of cannabis is illegal and for many many years i have been relying on other people to supply it to me.
Again i imagine like a lot of other people I have thought about growing my own but been put off by things like not having anywhere to do it, the price of a set up that could produce a good product, lack of knowledge and so on.

I have played around with auto's but never completed a full grow. I have been looking into it and learning what i can for a while and since i got a bit of a pay out from work iv decided to invest in a decent set up.

i wanted to get some opinions on the products i have chosen and the method of growing.

remember guys, this is my first grow set up, i dont have loads of money to spend to wanted to spend but figured i would invest in what i hope is decent equipments.

the products listed have not been purchased yet, I am planning on doing everything within the next couple of weeks but wanted to find out more before i spend.

The Grow Tent:
GCT100 Grow Cube Tent
Grow Tents London > Hydroponics Grow Tent > Grow Cube Tent GCT100

The Lights:
Budmaster 3-XG
Budmaster II 300-XG LED Grow Light is the smallest in our range of led grow lights

Hydro:
IWS Oxy 1 pot system

rock wool cubes, clay pebbles.

I have not decided on the carbon filter yet, but i was looking at this one Wolfnado Quality Filter Kit 150mm
150mm Wolfnado Quality Filter Kit > Hydroponics Carbon Filter Kit London > 3CH

nutes i have not decided on either.

If anyone has used these products and give me some insight or anyone that might have an idea or opinion to share please let me know.

aren

Hey!

Seems we are in the same position :) just starting my grow out aswell.

It seems the money you are spending there could afford you a much better setup just with cheaper stuff? Are you worried about electricity bills because for a space like that like a 400W HID would be ideal? much cheaper aswell!

I don't know about tents but, if you wanna keep it discrete it might be better to go for a grow box of some kind. I have never built cabinets before but there's loads of vids on youtube on how to do it, I think its a better option. Mine will hopefully just look like a big storage cabinet. Much less obvious than tent! There are lots advantages to a box over a tent also, the tents a pretty flimsy it seems.

I just think you don't need to spend that much money really, anyone else agree?

I'm in the same boat and just posted details of my planned grow on here, dunno if it helps (;

First time grower, super stoked to get going.

Also look into ventilation, if you with cheaper stuff though you can buy all that stuff with the budget you have there though I think which is good.

I am a total newb to this so don't hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong!

All the best!

Back
Top Bottom