Setting up 7x7 grow tent

MDRIII

:welcome:Okay here we go I have grown outdoors for 3 years now and have been unemployed for over 1 year so decided to set up a grow tent outdoors. I have limited income so it took awhile to get everything together.Here is what I have so far, 1 - 7'x7'x7' Tent, 2- 600 watt hps/mh conversion lights, 1 - 6" hydro farm fan for venting the 2 lights and 1 - 4" can fan with ordor sock for air intake, 1 - everstar 1100 watt portable air conditioner to control air temp. I am going to reverse the odor sock and filter the air coming in to control bugs and whatever seings how it is outdoors. I have been talking to a few people and was told that I WILL GET MITES no matter what!! My question is what do I do just keep a eye on them and when I see the first sign set of some bombs? This going to be my first tent grow so any and all input is greatly appreciated. I am in Ca and have a medical marijuana card so I am not worried. Also how many plant can I grow with this set up? Tahnk You all very much before hand for all replys.:thanks:

It's not set in stone you'll get mites. My friends gone 3 grows indoors without any mites. Mites like hot humid areas. If ya keep your temps down below 80F you should have a mite problem unless you introduce them from and outside plant. To keep from getting mites just clean the tent with h2o2 or bleach before every grow. Neem oil works great if ya get any pest plus you can get some insectisidal soap and spray the leafs with that. They also make folier sprays that make the plant think it's under insect attack when their not to strengthen it's pest resist.
With a 7x7 tent i'd say four maybe five plants will fit in there snug. you could always look into scrog (screen of green), or low stress training, or sea of green. 7x7 gives ya some good room to work with.
hope this helps.

Good to hear and good luck. Got any more questions just ask.

Back
Top Bottom