New grow with Kind Soil

Sorry, I can't even start to think what could be causing the problems. Doesn't match anything I've seen. Maybe spider mites. Check the underside of the leaves with a magnifying glass.

Also, could you give information on the water and kind light (LED, HPS) for your grow?

Are you ph'ing the water?is it bottled? etc.

VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 300W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower, my light... Water with spring water that natural pH to 6.3, per kind soil instructions, indoor, lights about 40 in. Above plant... Also emailed guy from kind soil

Kinda looks like nute splashes. But I'm much better at consuming weed.

I wish I could be more helpful.

Ok finishing up with kind soil grow, Northern lights auto, it will be 90 days from day the seed popped... This was a water only grow, no added nutes... Used spring water naturally pH to about 6.5,. Well the plant stayed very small, but buds are tight and frosty... And a nice smell... Percent better than first grow, but will not get much off this plant maybe an 8th...will try again with kind soil .. I noticed that the pellet I used to start the seed had a mesh on it and the mesh is wrapped around part of plant that I can see... I thought that the mesh would biodegrate, but it looks almost like plastic.. wtf... Wonder if that stymied growth... O and having a refeshing glass of thc enfused ice tea. Peace all

Attachments

• IMG_20180709_172305031_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180709_172305031_HDR.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_20180709_154238938.jpg
    IMG_20180709_154238938.jpg
    466.4 KB · Views: 265
So only got about an 8th from this grow... It's been curing for over a month... In mason jar with humidity pack. Open every day. Still not that pure smell, we all like, so of I keep the jar open for hours it get a better smell, close up jar for 24 hours and open , then get more of a dry grass smell... Any comments... Tx

So only got about an 8th from this grow... It's been curing for over a month... In mason jar with humidity pack. Open every day. Still not that pure smell, we all like, so of I keep the jar open for hours it get a better smell, close up jar for 24 hours and open , then get more of a dry grass smell... Any comments... Tx

I had something like that. Still have some left. Still smells more like hay, but smokes good. The moral of the story is make sure your pot is dry before you jar it.

Right, it hung for drying for a week, I guess it could have stayed longer..just got some auto deisel seeds... Will try again with kind soil... Stay tuned

Seeing this is a couple year ago..
Im doing kind soil and root organics ..

Attachments

• IMAG1506~2.jpg
    IMAG1506~2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 110
Back
Top Bottom