New grower from the east coast

GreenDollars

Good evening fellow growers,

I look foward to learning from the experiencenced growers and incorporating that informtion into my own grows. I have grown befote but it was an experiment to see what would happen, low Akd behold they grew to about 4' tall amd i didn't know enough to get them to flower or what to do to get thek to flower. So now im pretty well educated Akd yave started again with the basics. I joined because i was researching light fixtures for diy-ers and found a picture similar to what I AK in the final.stages of constructing. Once I finiah I will post my creation for the forum to see.

Until them hope its ok for another new guy to jump on board here.

Thanks

Jc

Well welcome ECGer.East Coast Grower!:bong:well always good when some 1 over here wants to grow an learn.Well enjoy it an remember the 1st rule.STAY SAFE.
Godspeed,
DnR

Wassup brother it is always exciting and ok to have new guys climb aboard the mothership!
:welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck
Undercurrent DWC Grow Journal
Irish Boy's - 480W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers
:welcome: to the Machine