New grower need a little help

puke

Hey guys, So im trying to learn how to diagnose problems with my plants and that uaually comes with experence so i turn to you. I have good new growth but started noticing brown spots on my leaves at the ends. also a little curling. Everything looks healthy but that.

Currently at day 21 of veg

Using fox farm-ocean forest
600w metal halide
Air cool hood ducting and inline fans.
Temp: 79
Humidity: 50%

Nutes: GO bio-thrive gro, cal mag
I did the heavy feeding 1 time and growth exploded, now that i noticed this issue i flushed with PH'd water and no nutes untill i hear from you guys.

trying to load pics
Thanks in advance for any help ya"ll can give

20150509_115615.jpg

Although nute burn is normally a more tan color.... If the problem only arose after the feeding of nutes, then most likely its simple nute burn. IDK if you really needed a flush just cut back on your next feeding. Go to a 1/4 of recommended feeding, then up to 1/2 if the plant continues to respond well then try for full after that. Just do it is phases and steps that way you can get a better idea of what your plant truly wants. Also she looks a bit small with some good soil, idk if feeding is really needed expecially not 100% nutes.

Looks kind of like water droplets that got on the leaf and light burned thru the droplets.
Do you foliar spray?

I wouldn't worry about it.

You are a new mom worrying because the baby sneezed.
She's ok mom. Keep doing the right thing and she'll grow up big and strong.

~ Auggie ~

Back
Top Bottom