new grower

namkia

was up fellow smokers ok i got 3 plants in flowering started wif 6 3 male 3 female destoyed the males i got realy nice lookn buds coverd with white hairs. there regs 3 feet tall i grow them in 5 gallon buckets (ill put some pics on here real soon) i use ocean soil well ill take pics of everything n post i gots a 400 hps for the ones in flowering i also have a few more plants that are startin out 3 in a hydroponic garden that are lookin real good also n 2 more in dirt northern light kush i gots a real lil light over hydroponic system that seems to work well then over the kush i gots a 100wt hps that seems to do good to i started out wif this light with my other plants. well i dont realy know what to write on here other then this yet but I WILL have pics soon cant wait to show yall namkia

smoke weed everyday :slide:

:goodjob: namkia, Hello and welcome to 420! Please start a grower journal and post your pics there. If you need help to post pics please read this ..Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos .:welcome: Sounds like you are on the right track and doing your homework. Please keep reading all you can in Growroom forum, Also check in on grower Journals for ideas for your future journal. Keep growing strong. 420 is glad you are here to help spread Cannabis Awareness. Best of luck. See you around. :roorrip: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom