New Grower

Smalls781

420 Member
Hello all I'm new here and getting things started with a first grow in about 10 years. I will be going with some Lambs Breath auto. 2 plants in 3 gallon smart pots I'm going to be using Bush Doctor Coco Loco with Kind soil under led light I have looked a bit into reviews and results seem to be okay but no personal experience with this set up so here's to trying.

Hello all I'm new here and getting things started with a first grow in about 10 years. I will be going with some Lambs Breath auto. 2 plants in 3 gallon smart pots I'm going to be using Bush Doctor Coco Loco with Kind soil under led light I have looked a bit into reviews and results seem to be okay but no personal experience with this set up so here's to trying.

:welcome: nice to meetchya .

Welcome to:420:Smalls781, I’d send you to helpful link for new members but I see your already out there checking 420 out . Do we get a preview of your set up , the one your going to make a journal about?

Welcome Smalls781 to 420 magazine, click on the helpful links for new members at the bottom of my post it will get you there !

Welcome @Smalls781 it's good to have you. I'm glad that you've decided to join us here at 420. Feel free to ask questions on the faqs pages and if can help out here and there. Well its awesome to meet ya. :welcome: :yummy::passitleft:

Welcome and glad to have ya. Good luck with the Journal. I can't do journal's because I only have 1/2 a mind. I would start it but not follow through with it. It took me 67 years to realize this.

Back
Top Bottom