New Guy

Transplant

Hello people!

I am new to the scene but not the green :p I live in the Great Northwest WooT! I have been a carded MMJ patient & grower for awhile now.
This site comes up in alot of my searches for grow info so I thought I'd join.

:wood: Hope there isn't a secret pass to get in lol

Hi Transplant, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for pulling the trigger and joining us. :grinjoint:
I'm glad you have a MMJ card! Makes life a little easier. :cheer:
You'll fit right in here.
So post and post often.
I'll see you in the forums. :reading420magazine:
:peace:

Hi Transplant, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for pulling the trigger and joining us. :grinjoint:
I'm glad you have a MMJ card! Makes life a little easier. :cheer:
You'll fit right in here.
So post and post often.
I'll see you in the forums. :reading420magazine:
:peace:

Thanks CocoJoe! When my card finally came in the mail I did the biggest "Happy Dance" I could muster :p

Hi Transplant
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions.

Cool that you got your card. If you haven't stumbled upon these threads in your searches already, they are good references to have..

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and if ya need a hand uploading pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site..

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, he is very knowledgable, especially in soil, or Herb Zen, or orangeblood, , Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! He's an old cool hippy about 68 or 69 years old. CocoJoe is another cool dude to check out. He's super helpful. :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

If I had a medical card, I'd be dancing too!

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Hi Transplant
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions.

Cool that you got your card. If you haven't stumbled upon these threads in your searches already, they are good references to have..

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and if ya need a hand uploading pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site..

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, he is very knowledgable, especially in soil, or Herb Zen, or orangeblood, , Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! He's an old cool hippy about 68 or 69 years old. CocoJoe is another cool dude to check out. He's super helpful. :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

If I had a medical card, I'd be dancing too!

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:
Thanks for the welcome! and the information is much appreciated :reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom