New here: Need help

This is a very sad situation and sounds like a bunch of bullshit that doctors can do thos to people. Is there any way to find a new more open minded doctor?
Niacin always worked for me back in the day just take 2 at a time every like 2 to 4 hours for like a week and drink tons of water or there is always pop a bottle of clean pee up ur you know ..pill bottles are water tight and easy to open a little tough to use with someone watching unless you super slick with it
Yeah so...he ended up not even testing me! Apparently it's an office policy to tell people that stuff if they fail- but because of my marinol RX, I am ok. Even tho he knows I smoke instead. It just sucks because it should be that way for all his patients not just me.

Sounds like a topic for another thread...
But just so you know, I don't draw food stamps or free day care, cell phone ect. I do, however, collect disability- which I paid into working since I was 15 until 27- when a brain aneurysm ruptured and changed my life.
I agree with drug testing for food stamps and subsidies. Just not a program I paid into.

Back
Top Bottom